The PVP Patch changes in 1.1.5 are...

Rensel

essentially reducing their PvP to warzones..

bleh.

we already have that in another game.

Tedious. I'd expect warzones to be the filler for the main open world pvp, not the other way around. I guess it's not going to happen given the subtle hints that thees patch notes represent.

Awesome love every planned change, btw in an interview posted above this Gabe says specificly that Valor was never meant to be a sign of skill it is a prestige stat and the valor system was basicly a place holder untill rated warzones come out. Valor=time in game, Ranked WZ gear will=skill in game because you have to have skill to win ranked matches.

It's just funny how everyone want this game on easy mode what is it soon we will all have battlemaster gear for less of the work GG, got to love all the ************ going on but ok. Want to see this game die, i don't. It's like playing a game with cheat codes, done in a week and you never play it again, i am sorry your computers are weak but taking the only open world pvp place out is a fail.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.