For all the "Novemberites" (all others are welcome too though)...

senkaxx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't post in the November thread much, but I very much enjoyed reading it. That thread kept me sane while waiting to get in.

I managed to get my first choice for names for my IA and BH, and my second choice for JC, so was happy about that.

Played until about midnight last night and could not be happier. Every time I looked up at the clock, I felt like I was in a time warp because "there's no way I've been playing this long. No, really. Really..."

hi there guys:) i got in last night around 8.30 pm my time, hubbie still waiting for the mail though:(

i made my characters and was able to get the names i wanted. playing in EU Sith'ari server. diden't get to play yet, since all i did was make my characters. i have to wait for my boyfriend anyway, then we start out leveling together.

will be Smuggler, Scoundrel. twilek that looks like angelina Jolie with golden skin and bright blue eyes:)

i also had a blast last night with you guys, keep in touch.

Coffee need more coffee

Need to be awake to play

and more coffee !!

:D

It's 13:54PM in here, and I feel that it might as well be midnight. I'm finally starting to think, that staying up for three straight days might've not been a very good idea ... but on the other hand, we get to play soon ... so who cares about sleep :D

I didn't post in the November thread much, but I very much enjoyed reading it. That thread kept me sane while waiting to get in.

I managed to get my first choice for names for my IA and BH, and my second choice for JC, so was happy about that.

Played until about midnight last night and could not be happier. Every time I looked up at the clock, I felt like I was in a time warp because "there's no way I've been playing this long. No, really. Really..."

Welcome :)

I played straight until morning and when the sun started to rise I was like >> :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Did you guys ever get that Novemberites server rolling on the EU side? I have a feeling i'd prefer the EU servers, not that my brethren are bad but if there are trolls, there's a chance i won't understand them.

Just to show how patriotic i am....

i met some great american players in beta.

hi there guys:) i got in last night around 8.30 pm my time, hubbie still waiting for the mail though:(

i made my characters and was able to get the names i wanted. playing in EU Sith'ari server. diden't get to play yet, since all i did was make my characters. i have to wait for my boyfriend anyway, then we start out leveling together.

will be Smuggler, Scoundrel. twilek that looks like angelina Jolie with golden skin and bright blue eyes:)

i also had a blast last night with you guys, keep in touch.

Hi Araidna, nice to see some more familiar faces in here :)

Good luck to your hubbie :) Hopefully he'll get his invite soon :)

Aww at the description of your character :) Sounds very nice :)

Also, am I the only one, who occasionally opens the character creation screen and just randomizes characters for fun?

Maybe I'm just crazy :ph_lol:

It's 13:54PM in here, and I feel that it might as well be midnight. I'm finally starting to think, that staying up for three straight days might've not been a very good idea ... but on the other hand, we get to play soon ... so who cares about sleep :D

The force is indeed strong with you Master senkaxx

after one late night i am wiped out

:D

Hi guys and gals, Just got up and ablouted. Went to login and got the :(:(:( from the maintainence notice then saw all my Novemberite tribe on here. Now you may or may not be thinking why have I only just woken, well I am retired and was playing til 04:00. run up a Jedi Consular Shadow to level 12.

Went in to the Esseles flashpoint with guildies had a whale of a time got a great light saber and some cool gear.

The game was smooth and trouble free and I see thankfully, for all those that need a grace period they are giving 2 days. So its good to know they finally do listen.

I am on the Frostclaw server and name is Galadriell.

Oh I took a few minutes before sleeping to go into the Decemberites channel and gave them my good wishes and sympathy they were still waiting,

They reckoned it was the most Civil post they heard on there so perhaps if you have time go and give them a few well wishes I know the decent peeps there would be grateful.

And its snowing like crazy here in the North of England

Edited by Lady_Femke

Hi Araidna, nice to see some more familiar faces in here :)

Good luck to your hubbie :) Hopefully he'll get his invite soon :)

Aww at the description of your character :) Sounds very nice :)

Also, am I the only one, who occasionally opens the character creation screen and just randomizes characters for fun?

Maybe I'm just crazy :ph_lol:

hiya girl:) making new characters for fun is one of my favorite passtimes:D

it normally takes me many tries before i feel happy enough to go ahead and level with a char. it takes me nearly 30 minutes.

11/30 here. i got in later on the 15th, decided to play a smuggler male and loving it right now i'm at lvl 9. imo, smugglers have the best luck against the greatest odds and can smooth talk the ladies ;). being a jedi is fine but when it comes to lady love'n, there's no taboo in the smuggler's charm.

graphics are fine however i did notice a slight drop when entering into buildings but i do have shadows on, other than that the game is running as smooth as a glass..

since this if my first ever mmo, it took like 20 minutes to figure out how the keys work and how to map abilities to numbers, still getting used to duck'n cover.

playing on the jekk'jekk tar

my smuggler's name is rickard. lvl 9 :)

Hi guys and gals, Just got up and ablouted. Went to login and got the :(:(:( from the maintainence notice then saw all my Novemberite tribe on here. Now you may or may not be thinking why have I only just woken, well I am retired and was playing til 04:00. run up a Jedi Consular Shadow to level 12.

Went in to the Esseles flashpoint with guildies had a whale of a time got a great light saber and some cool gear.

The game was smooth and trouble free and I see thank fully for all those that need a grace period they are giving 2 days. So its good to know they fianlly do listen.

I am on the Frostclaw server and name is Galadriell.

Oh I took a few minutes before sleeping to go into the Decemberites channel and gave them my good wishes and sympathy they were still waiting,

They reckoned it was the most Civil post they heard on there so perhaps if you have time go and give them a few well wishes I know the decent peeps there would be grateful.

And its snowing like crazy here in the North of England

Hi, welcome back :)

Please send us some snow :( Estonia in December without snow is a very-very miserable place :(

hiya girl:) making new characters for fun is one of my favorite passtimes:D

it normally takes me many tries before i feel happy enough to go ahead and level with a char. it takes me nearly 30 minutes.

Same here :D I think I mentioned yesterday how I just can't play, when I'm not satisfied with the way my char looks :D