Forums Need an OVERHAUL!

TooFastLX

Where do you post suggestions for game improvements?

I see a "Star Wars" forum. I would assume that is to discuss things related to Star Wars in general, not just this game. But it seems game topics are discussed there.

Then there is the Community forum. Game discussions seem to take place there as well. What is the Community forum meant to be used for?

Then you have the "General Discussion" forum. On most forums this is used for off-topic chat and things such as "How's the weather where you live", funny pics, videos, etc. Yet game discussions take place there as well.

It's a mess. A brief description below each forum title may better direct people to the appropriate forum. But better titles would help too. A "Game Suggestions" forum would surely be popular. I once moderated on a very large forum and it is a lot of work. With this forum being as unorganized as it is I would think the mods would be overwhelmed.

I will wait for an appropriate forum to make my game suggestions. I feel they won't even get read here not having a proper place to post them.