+10 stat datacron

buubz

Is it for level 50s only? Or can I be sub 50 and still get there? I've seen on a few of the walkthroughs that it requires 50, but I don't know if that's just because of the crystal you get on Corellia, or that you actually require level 50 to open the final door.

Is it for level 50s only? Or can I be sub 50 and still get there? I've seen on a few of the walkthroughs that it requires 50, but I don't know if that's just because of the crystal you get on Corellia, or that you actually require level 50 to open the final door.

To get this datacron you must be level 50. Now the people who help you get to this datacron can be of any level and they must have their MGGS. There is a work around, but it will add 2 or 3 more people to your support force.

NOTE: /stuck does not work as expected, you will not be sent back to the jump off ledge.

You CAN do it with 4 people... but I would not suggest a PUG of 4 people. Some of the grapples are bugged and tricky.

.. and yes, /stuck is also bugged, but you can work around it... having 6-7 people really does help a lot:

Take a Sorcerer who can Life Grip people up to the last door... basically the Sorcerer hits the 2nd set of buttons (at the same time with the 3rd person in the group; 1 and 2 have already hit their buttons), then they jump down (from the console area where they hit the button), then grapple up to the North center spot, then grapple across to hit the last button, grapple back, grapple to the door, then life grip everyone else up to the door.

I just got my +10 last week, FINALLY!!!

(classes with intercede can also jump up to the last door where the Sorcerer is standing, pulling people up)

Edited by -Kraxis-