Idk where to put me last skill...

SgtGiggles

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIrRrMbbGzZhMRM.1

Try this great for fury building so you can pop berserk more frequently or any other fury spending skills is needed at the time

Thanks for the reply but im looking more for a pvp spec im not really worried about berserk, its not that hard to get furry up and the 2 stats in seems like a waste in errupting fury. Ik i will be killing ppl but i should easily be able to get fury up after attacking just a few ppl. I guess it would help, and ik the point of pvp is to kill ppl but it just doesnt seem good enough to waste 2 skill points in. but thanks for the advice.

If you're adamant on sticking to that build I'd spend that last point on Cloak of Carnage, Stagger, or Defensive Roll depending on what you want. They're all great 1-point talents.

Cloak of Carnage could give you up to an extra 10 rage over the duration of Cloak of Pain, eliminating the need for 5 assaults and therefore increasing your damage dealt.

I don't like Seeping Wound because I end up having to use Crippling Slash anyways (the 30% is incredibly weak considering you will be snared for 50% most of the time) when I need to stick to a target. I like Close Quarters and and Blurred Speed much, much better and I think they are better for sticking to a target than Seeping Wound. Close Quarters at 2/2 gives you an additional interrupt which can help against strong healers.

Edited by Swarna

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRzrGzZhZGb.1

That is the spec I'm running as Anni. Gives me a chance to get the 2.5k single heal medal. Seeping Wound is just bad to be honest. It only lasts for 6 seconds and its only 30% slower. Crippling Slash lasts 12 seconds with 50% slow. With the constant knockbacks in PvP in this game it is worth a lot more to pick up Blurred Speed. Ferocity is a bit of a waste unless you are running a full premade and you are always staying close enough to eachother for it to hit everyone. Speccing for Unleash+using Berserk will give you the 75k healing done medal.

6 sec interrupt and quicker obsfucate CD >>>>>>>> 1 extra rage from FC. i think EC is very overblown for pvp. throwing an extra assault before annihilate is not a big deal at all. agree w/ easymode though sometimes not having enough rage to throw in obs. right after DS can be costly.

6 sec interrupt and quicker obsfucate CD >>>>>>>> 1 extra rage from FC. i think EC is very overblown for pvp. throwing an extra assault before annihilate is not a big deal at all. agree w/ easymode though sometimes not having enough rage to throw in obs. right after DS can be costly.

If you're adamant on sticking to that build I'd spend that last point on Cloak of Carnage, Stagger, or Defensive Roll depending on what you want. They're all great 1-point talents.

Cloak of Carnage could give you up to an extra 10 rage over the duration of Cloak of Pain, eliminating the need for 5 assaults and therefore increasing your damage dealt.

I don't like Seeping Wound because I end up having to use Crippling Slash anyways (the 30% is incredibly weak considering you will be snared for 50% most of the time) when I need to stick to a target. I like Close Quarters and and Blurred Speed much, much better and I think they are better for sticking to a target than Seeping Wound. Close Quarters at 2/2 gives you an additional interrupt which can help against strong healers.

You never need 2/2 close quarters 1/2 works well enough if you really need that leap interrupt you can take like two steps away with 1/2talents into it an still get the interrupt with leap at 5 yard range.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRzrGzZhZGb.1

That is the spec I'm running as Anni. Gives me a chance to get the 2.5k single heal medal. Seeping Wound is just bad to be honest. It only lasts for 6 seconds and its only 30% slower. Crippling Slash lasts 12 seconds with 50% slow. With the constant knockbacks in PvP in this game it is worth a lot more to pick up Blurred Speed. Ferocity is a bit of a waste unless you are running a full premade and you are always staying close enough to eachother for it to hit everyone. Speccing for Unleash+using Berserk will give you the 75k healing done medal.

Hey i see what you meen with alot of the skills i have being useless, and i like ur build it seems to be alot better. So i hope you dont mind if i use it lol :D