Commando or Vanguard more fun?

iDepth

The Trooper/Class forum is pretty dead at this hour.

I hope it's okay that I post this here.

This topic has probably been beaten to death,

but I am curious as to which advanced class you enjoy the most:

Commando or Vanguard?

I'm curious which AC you (higher level) troopers

out there think is the most pure FUN and why - disregarding roles

etc, which I'm familiar with.

Edited by iDepth

The Trooper/Class forum is pretty dead.

I hope it's okay that I post this here.

This topic has probably been beaten to death,

but I am curious as to which advanced class you enjoy the most:

Commando or Vanguard?

I'm curious which AC you (higher level) troopers

out there think is the most pure FUN and why - disregarding roles

etc, which I'm familiar with.

So you write here, in the forum-section that is world renowned for the biggest percentage of bullcrap one can make his eyes bleed with to ask about a topic that is 'beaten to death' because the trooper forum is 'dead'?

Does that not strike you as...well nvm..

It's a matter of personal playstyle and there are just about two opinions about it. Judging from all the polls I saw it's about 50:50

Both are fun. Depends on what you like to do, really. The Commando is very well balanced and can fill almost any role while the Vanguard can only tank really. Vanguard is really cool in pvp though, Harpoon is just awesome :D

Commando's will go squish against real bosses late game, they can off tank adds, but they won't be main tanks.

Commando's get the sexist looking DPS set up, with a giant freaking Auto Cannon, and lots of AoE dps and solid single target as well. They are the worst healers in the game though, decent enough for flashpoints, but for hard modes and raids the will likely be general heals only as trying to sustain a tank is difficult because of the ammo system.

Vanguards can do some great dps, however they are very melee oriented with range options, you'll spend a lot of time up in their face for stock strikes. and of course they can tank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.