Congrats to all the 50's out there!

Zokunen

Well it's not intended to be a Korean grind fest but even Aion had people reach 50 within 4-5 days. Wow is incredibly easy to hit cap, even without boa's but they have dungeon finder so it's not a really good measure.

You can hit level cap in every mmo available right now in under a week. It's kinda the point of these games... ya know, to hit max level because that's where the bulk of the content is.

Getting to cap in Aion after 4-5 days, those people had to be inhuman. And most of them probably were, if you catch my drift.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, unless it's a story quest i mash space bar and just read the text to make my dark side choice. After 2 level 25's in beta and 32 levels in early access I've just about had it with the repeating conversations. I'll still watch the story cinematics, those are actually really cool.

I see, I guess I play it as more of a bioware rpg than a mmorpg.

I hope people reaching 50 so soon doesn't mean there's very limited content?

Getting to cap in Aion after 4-5 days, those people had to be inhuman. And most of them probably were, if you catch my drift.

I took the week off for Aion and I wasn't even in the top 20 for my class in north america for hitting 50. Some guy/girl team did it in a few days. Don't think they logged out once.

After 5+ years of DAoC, Aion is one of the games I tried. I was so burned out from grinding ... didn't last more than a month with me, what a waste of money, Warhammer at least I max leveled in before I got bored of it.

I'm really hoping to enjoy SWTOR, but DAoC is the only MMO that's had an Endgame worth years of playing, that I've played to date..

Edit: Obviously this is just my opinion. not fact... don't need a bunch of 'what game has the best end game' posts..

Edited by GriffJ

I see, I guess I play it as more of a bioware rpg than a mmorpg.

I hope people reaching 50 so soon doesn't mean there's very limited content?

Meh, regardless of mmo players will always finish the content faster than the company can pump it out. The game is what you make it. I'll gear out, raid, warzones, troll general chat. I played wow for 5 years before I got bored and uninstalled.

That's the fun part for me in these games, clearing all the content and having the best gear so I can relax for a bit until they pump out new stuff.

I took the week off for Aion and I wasn't even in the top 20 for my class in north america for hitting 50. Some guy/girl team did it in a few days. Don't think they logged out once.

At about week 2-3 I was level 45 and had just killed my 1 millionth boar/bird hybrid, and said to myself, "Why in the living **** am I still playing this game."

Still got to 50 too.

There is supposed to be 200~hrish of story, but who knows really. Also there Is no bracket system all players go into que together lvl10 v.s. lvl50. I really don't care how people level, but usually the people that rush are pretty bad. Just sayin', Just sayin'. My 10 can still own 50 baddies due to boaster system basing my stats off theirs pretty much so no It really will not matter baddies will be baddies.

At about week 2-3 I was level 45 and had just killed my 1 millionth boar/bird hybrid, and said to myself, "Why in the living **** am I still playing this game."

Still got to 50 too.

I quit a week after 50. Abyss got boring, The once a day dredgion was awful. I think I circled one little building for 8 hours just camping all the respawns for 8 straight hours for that last 130million xp.

Still got to 50 too.

Exactly.. as I said a few posts up.. I couldn't even bring myself to max level in Aion.. I quit before the first month was up.

There is supposed to be 200~hrish of story, but who knows really. Also there Is no bracket system all players go into que together lvl10 v.s. lvl50. I really don't care how people level, but usually the people that rush are pretty bad. Just sayin', Just sayin'. My 10 can still own 50 baddies due to boaster system basing my stats off theirs pretty much so no It really will not matter baddies will be baddies.

Your 10 has level 10 abilities. The level 50 has level 50 abilities and gear/weapons/damage reduction. You won't be owning any 50's with half a clue.

By my experience it's usually 2-3 people doing it in shifts. Never done it personally, but I competed against a team of 2 people playing one character for the server first back when EQ2 launched PvP servers.

They never logged out once - I slept approximately 2h per night for a couple of days, and 'won'. Not that anyone cared but me, but it was a fun experience. They called me nuts when they learned that I was doing it alone. :p

Got 2 people on my current server in TOR that seems to do it in shifts as well. Never logged out for 3 days straight according to some people in general chat. They are around 40-41 by now.

Guess they'll have to roll alts and wait for people to catch up later on, as they can't even do heroic quests(4) at this point.

- Elim

There's no way they put level 10's with level 50's. I can't confirm this because during the Warzones I was too busy spamming force lightning, but there's just no way.

No bolster in history could fix something that huge in difference.

Nah not at all, i'm still doing the "roll everything to 15" to see what I want to get to 50 first.

Me too, I have one of ever class rolled (to snag names) and will be doing just that. So far only got my Assassin to lvl 12, but boy is this game fun (if not frustratingly slow when you get to Kass).

I definitely won't go out of my way to grind, only do so when the story forces me to. It seems not many people play it this way, on the forums anyway. I'm not sure why that would be fun - I'm not putting anyone down just curious as to why. Is it because it's a competitive game to them?

I haven't played mmos in years, I used to play them quite a while ago but back then it was only competition as stories and other content was pretty ***...

Edited by kyledekyle

There's no way they put level 10's with level 50's. I can't confirm this because during the Warzones I was too busy spamming force lightning, but there's just no way.

No bolster in history could fix something that huge in difference.

It seems to boost the low levels all up to the same hit points and damage. I did my first warzone at lvl 12 and no none was higher than 15 but we all had around 11.5k health. A 50 strolls in there fully geared, epic weapons, talents... It won't be pretty.

I did see beta videos of 50's absolutely demolishing lower levels in warzones... sooo I dunno how that's gonna work.

Edited by Kricys