Assault Commando

Gyronamics

Assault has no rotation I can think of, I'm off to Gunnery, it's easier!

Loose rotation for Assault:

any-kind-of-fire for damage bonus on all cannon attacks

HiB

And if it's suitable to sit on your butt to follow that up:

Full Auto + a couple of Charged Bolts + any HiB that proc during that

Assault Plastique can be used any time.

Stockstrike is sometimes usable as a filler.

Why is it a loose rotation?

Because of the way HiB procs and the way it can do so very frequently it can mess up any sense of timing, so you have to decide what to cast next when you have say HiB coming off CD in 2 seconds or FA in 1 second (with a 60% chance of a free HiB). Delay with HS and get the HiB in first before using FA or not?

In the end all cannon attacks are fine as long as the target is on fire for that 9% damage boost and reduced cost of HiB. You need to play it by ear.

Assault vs Packs:

Plasma Nade + HoB =

Damage buff on HoB from fire and +30% DoT damage if targets are below 30%

I run out of ammo because I see the ammo bar going down and keep spamming!

You conserve ammo by use of Hammer Shot, Rapid Recharge, Recharge Cells, Adrenaline Fuelled and Reserve Powercell.

Gunnery gets to use RP every 120 seconds, Assault gets to use it up to every 30 seconds (this is dependant on your crit rate but with DoT and your other attacks going, it's should be very quick).

Gunnery gets to use Recharge Cells every 120 seconds, Assault gets it every 90 seconds.

When HIB procs that also saves ammo but you don't spam CB hoping for it. You do the loose rotation and if it happens it happens.

For PVP consider Parallactic Combat Stims for ammo regen as you gain +1 ammo any time you get incapacitated.

Edited by Gyronamics