Group emotes - why?

JeepWithGuy

Ahh...you're one of those Star Wars that either a) has never seen the movies or b) has a version of the movies in their head that bears no relation to reality...just to remind you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5XG1nSlxuI

dancing teddy bears

Singing muppets with miniature blue elephant on the drums

and the newer version of same:

Also:

If anything, Bioware is being disresepctful to the original IP by not having more silly stuff in it.

These. Were. Kids. Movies. :p

No no no. I don't mean dancing, I meant the idea of a party-bomb! ie. A mechanical device that you throw at a group of people, forcing them to dance. Believe it or not, a force power that did this would make more sense.

Edited by Traumahawk

Gotta say, I tend to agree with the spirit, if not the tone, of the OP. Sure, there were party scenes and whatnot in the movies, but if someone wants their character to dance (or participate in any emote) it should be up to them, not some random guy with an item.

I don't mind the shorter ones, like the humans' rally, but that party bomb (i think) with the holo-lightshow does annoy me. Especially before a warzone. I tend to walk away and activate any ability i can to stop my hulking bodytype 3 commando from boogying-down....cuz it looks goofy.