PvP gear wheres the surge?

missinginput

I just hit 50 a couple days ago and I noticed the best damage pvp set is the stalker and theres no surge rating its all accuracy.

I guess they are using the wow model of intentional bad itemization so to counter this where can I either get crit/surge gear without running groups or should I be trying to find mods for sale, seems sad to have to strip out a pvp mod to put in a lower level crafted one for bad itemization

Battle Enhancement 22 - purple

i think "assault" will work well too, but Battle were what was available to me.

I bought 4 of these at 20-35k from the Auction House to swap into my Centurion ngear. They help tremendously. You'll still have more accuracy than you want.

They cost about the same to pull an enhancement of that level out of the slot, so its really a good bargain. (your server may differ)

Battle Enhancement 22 - purple

i think "assault" will work well too, but Battle were what was available to me.

I bought 4 of these at 20-35k from the Auction House to swap into my Centurion ngear. They help tremendously. You'll still have more accuracy than you want.

They cost about the same to pull an enhancement of that level out of the slot, so its really a good bargain. (your server may differ)

gonna try this myself

it will take a while but if you dont want to buy anything or PvE to get good mods you can wait until you get all your gear and buy an item with the mods you want. edit * and rip them out*

thats what i did granted it takes a while, but the options there.

by the time you hit BM gear you have the perfect amount of surge at around 75% so it all works out

Edited by Cubertt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.