WTB Harder endgame!

Barracudastr

you dont need a harder game. you just need to spend less time playing games.

rushing to endgame then complaining theres nothing to do to take up the rest of your time is nobody elses fault but your own. deal with it and learn to pace yourself.

There is no need to rush in this game. It is TOO EASY to level. Granted easy to level can be alright in some games. Add in just how easy it is to gear up at end game and the lack of variety at end game and it becomes a failure.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. No thank you.

They're already too much of a grind for the Tionese/Columi/Rakata/Centurion/Champion/Battlemaster/etc. I prefer to have some time to play and level alts, but I'm stuck having to sink time in my main so that they can continue ops runs and group area pvp.

Well, that's your choice. Either you don't have a good group of players who can figure out how to complete ops efficiently, or you have terrible luck in winning drops.

The only grind in this game is dailies. The same quests over and over again. Well, I guess really it's all a grind at 50... there isn't much else to do but the exact same FPs & Ops. You can't even run each Operation 3 times a week because the Hard and Nightmare modes are on the same lockout timer.

If it's all a grind, wouldn't you prefer to have some variety in how you do it? Open your eyes man...

. Add in just how easy it is to gear up at end game and the lack of variety at end game and it becomes a failure.

A failure for you and maybe some others, but a win for a larger portion of the games population. As I said before...I played old school MMO's that abused their player base with endless grinds, severe death penalties, frustrating crafting, and endgame content that would take at times 200+ people 6-10 hours to complete a single boss if you were lucky and no one messed up. Been there, done that, promised myself never again.

Edited by Datku

it's too easy to lvl... that's my all grip in SWTOR i know actually i said it few seconds ago people like "achieving" and people like "progression" and that's what PVE is

(while PVP is not even if they trying very hard to place the same mechaninc in it and everytime FAIL and FAIL HARD... when PVP becamse about progression it CANT WORK)

btw the achievement I think they are awared right now were given too quickly I am pretty casual as i said 3 char lvl 25-29 but i feel i am lvling too fast the quest i am working on are lvl 22/23....

they did something wrong the XP system is too rewarding i think they wanted to give a bigger "prize" at first to catch people sympathy it was a mistake.

I honestly feel they only made XP much slower (that would even imply that u can craft for yuorself with ur frist character) and a better maket (it would already be better if more people wouldnt be already 50 since 1 mounth, but they could have worked on crafting thing more) we would have a very fine Themepark instead of a just a "good product"

There is no need to rush in this game. It is TOO EASY to level.

I agree.

This game is so easy to level up it's insane. Especially if you take part in everything the game has to offer. PvP, Flashpoints, Space Combat, Heroics, Bonus Missions - you can level up in no time.

When i was level 25, i was 6 levels ahead of my class quest level. If anything, the game rushes you.

Edited by SnakeBites

As was the negativity that pours so freely out of you. We all like the game, you don't...Doors that way>>>> See ya! :D

Oh look another person telling someone to take their money to another MMO. Are you dense? You don't like what they post, there's another thread over there for you to troll...