Are you still subed to your old MMO?

Byker

Well... Watching blizzcon got me all hyped up with wow, diablo III etc so im now going to be paying the sub for about a year... Never know i guess, at least ill be getting Diablo which is going to be a blast... also with raid finder i can get to see all the content on the first day its out, wee!!!

Still subbed to World of Warcraft, having trouble ripping the band aid off, but the time is near.

Subbed to Star Trek Online, had planned to go Free 2 Play in January. I've had a resurgence of interest in this game since the last major "season" patch. The Duty Officer system which is similar to "crew skills" in TOR is pretty impressive and you can actually level lower characters using it. That, and the goofy Christmas holiday promotion (Q's Winter Wonderland) drew me in with promises of a Jem'Hadar ship.

Subbed to Eve Online for 1 month during the build up to Early Game Access and that's running out in about 20 days or so. I'm doubling down on skill queues once a day but not actually playing the game anymore.

Free 2 Play in World of Tanks and have an army of Tier 8-9 tanks but I haven't played the game actively in about 3 months.

Still got time left on WoW... I'm sure I cancelled in April but noooo another 6 months was taken out in October. Tried to play it til this came out leveled an alt DK 4 times (Just got into Northrend) but its not the same, I just honestly can't have fun reading quest text anymore lol

and If I hear that: A Duck walks into an Apothecary and says "Give me some chapstick and put it on my bill" once more i'm gonna scream.

Yes I am one of those people that does constant /silly while hes running somewhere.

Edited by CptBrit

To be honest, as a hardcore PVEr on WoW, and as much as I've enjoyed the BETA on SWTOR, I highly doubt the end game content in this game will be able to keep up with WoW. Deathwing and Pandas not-withstanding, I have the feeling that a whole lot of people, are going to quit WoW for a while, level a few toons on SWTOR, absorb as much story as humanly possible, and then get back to WoW, like they always end up doing.

All that being said, I personally plan to juggle between the two, WoW on raid nights, SWTOR for levelling and perhaps some PvP.

I am still subbed to WoW, also playing the Diablo III beta(just got invited like a week ago), Battlefield 3, and good ol SWGEMU once in a while. Oh and if i'm really bored I play a quick match of starcraft II. The sad thing is after 2 weeks of wow's raid finder and the new dungeons, there is nothing else to do again, except wait for the next darkmoon faire....... and sorry but I am not really interested in grinding acheivments or farming for transmog gear.

I actaully liked the way things went.

2nd beta weekend for SWTOR

the day after it ends, WoW 4.3 is released.

a week later Diablo III beta invite

a week later, EGA to SWTOR

the last MMO of sort for me was World of tanks, and I am not renewing my premium account.

After 4000 battles it just felt stale, I Might play it again when they intrioduce the French tanks and other novelties.

So it will be SWTOR exclusive for now!