Will you still PVP after Daily Rewards are Removed Next Patch?

Icysunx

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I call BS until i see proof.

For all we know they are adding these other options as an addition to the dailies.

Agreed, that is exactly what they are doing and it is a good thing too.

Whiners are plain wrong in this particular case.

Artists and mappers are coders.

:confused:

Depends on the studio. Most of the guys where I work can do passable work in every field.

Furthermore churning out maps is one of the easiest things in the world to do. Bob the intern and his ten closest friends without jobs and one competent QA member could make a new warzone every month or two. Professionals? Fully staffed? Faster.

Now, if you want to go ahead and argue 'standards' I'd ask you "What standards?" because from what I've seen of their current warzones, I'm fairly convinced Bob the intern DID make the current ones.

Making a symmetrical map and creating some triggers for the objectives isn't rocket science, people. But spending money churning out maps for free, that's crazy talk.

Honestly a lot of work goes into making a really solid experience for something like a warzone/battleground what have you - but what they haven't realized is people would prefer a dozen fun maps to choose their favorites from over one they might not even like. Throw in the fact that the warzones we have right now are barebones and buggy as sin... Well it's not pretty. I remember back when FPS/RTS games had more maps than you could ever possibly download because the fans made their own, most of which were **** - but there were plenty of gems too.