Found an orange belt - Trading Help?

Mirdthestrill

What about weapons? I found a custom gun (level 23) requirement the other day and don#t know whether to sell it or send it over to my Trooper (who's still a while from 23). Custom weapons seem fairly easy to get (for my Shadow and Juggernaut anyway) so I'm wondering if either is worth it? Edited by Kamikazegerbil

Sith Inquisitor belt might take while to sell, as they can get cheap modable belt from vendor.

But some fashion slave will probably pay quite a bit for it anyways.

What vendor is this available on? I haven't seen one

On pricing.

Orange belts are very rare. I myself bought an orange belt a month ago (Imperator belt/Bounty Hunter) and happily paid 150k. A week ago I then switched over to another orange belt more fitting to my style (RD-17A Hellfire) and happily paid 190k. People are willing to pay for these things, and if I were you I wouldn't sell it for less than 60k.

What vendor is this available on? I haven't seen one

You need to head to your faction's Fleet and look for the Space Commodation vendor. Amongst the vendor's items are a couple of Belt armor slot Social armor pieces. If you're a Light armor user, it's an easy source for acquiring an Orange belt. The issue is that the Armor piece values would be far too low for Medium and Heavy armor users to equip those Light pieces, which is why they need to grind mobs out in the game world (or get lucky on the random item roll Commodation boxes).

Theoretically patch v1.2 is going to introduce some Medium and Heavy versions of Social armor pieces. People are hoping that this will give them access to Orange grade Belt and Wrist armor pieces in all types. However time will tell.

I am glad that this post surfaced. I have aquired through tresure hunting missions:

1 orange belt for smuggler (forget the name atm)

3 orange bracers for trooper (rd something Talon x2, and the other is Spider I think)

2 orange belts for consular (Omenbringer)

1 orange bracer for consular (Omenbringer)

I cannot use any of them. I have gotten numerous orange weapons/armor as well. Have been trying for an orange belt for my sent (no luck so far). I know orange bracers dont exist (which is a major oversight and a travesty). I am on the Canderous Ordo server and was wondering what price these could go for. Sadly there is not a "trade section" for the GTN cause that would be nice...

Thanks to this thread I priced an orange belt at 150k on the AH. I kept the price down, as there were already two belts at a lower price up. Hower it sold within the day and lo and behold, 15 minutes after it sold, some random lv18 mob dropped some orange bracers.

45 levels on my Vanguard, multiple 20's elsewhere...zero belts, zero bracers.

Buy a lottery ticket, the Force (RNG) is with you.