Jaessa williams

Darth_Bond

We don't get any corruptables on Bounty Hunters either (agents don't really get one, but Vector's personality is influenced by your alignment, either to remain a Joiner or regain his personality).

Least your robot shuts it's mouth... He's a bamf healer/tank when geared, but he talks, alot. For example, on the D5-Mantis he stands right by the stairs. The second floor has the controls/piloting system. He talks every time you walk by him. Every. Single. Time. "GREETINGS MASTER, I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING AN EXCELLENT DAY, AND FEEL NO DESIRE TO DEACTIVATE ME." As for the Torian romance, Torian stands by my cargo hold. The hold is across the room from the stairs. The robot watches you. It's creepy :o

really? Is he a better healer than your healing companion? I tried to have him heal me once(this is before i got my healing companion) and someone told me hes a bad healer....

perhaps i should gear him and try.

I like DS Jaesa, she is dark side... get over it. She isn't a mindless rabid thug or she wouldn't be loyal to you. Hedonist and quick tempered, yes.

I removed the shock collar from Vette and laughed at a few of her lines but at times as a DS sith warrior I wish I could have shocked her... or maybe put the collar on Quinn.

Shame you can't romance her as a LS. Then again they already have Ashara so you can just make you SI light side instead. (For the record, I don't mind alien races... I just don't like twileks at all. Never did find them aesthetically appealing and the JK story didn't make me like them any more.)

Edit: Off-topic but since someone brought up the droids the republic one is pretty annoying. If I hear a line about seat cushioning one more time I'm going to start looking for a restraining bolt. They (C2-N2 and 2V-R8) also have the exact same abilities so they are equal in terms of use value. Unless you are cybertech and make them upgrades, I'd stick to your class companions.

Edited by Kuraikoto

Shame you can't romance her as a LS. Then again they already have Ashara so you can just make you SI light side instead. .

E-r-r.... what? Jaesa is SW companion, Ashara is SI's.

Unless there is some way to magically turn SW into SI or recrut Ashara as SW - both I am pretty sure impossible, having romanceable LS Ashara can't justify the lack of romanceable LS Jaesa.

Not for those, who don't want to roll a new char for a lovestory with a completly different person.

really? Is he a better healer than your healing companion? I tried to have him heal me once(this is before i got my healing companion) and someone told me hes a bad healer....

perhaps i should gear him and try.

Nah, Mako's still better, hes just pertty good when you gear him out. Too bad teh parts are hella expensive.

Vector's personality is influenced by your alignment, either to remain a Joiner or regain his personality).

Really? Which option occurs if you are Light Side and which occurs if you are Dark Side? I was aware that potential for his character shift was available, but I didn't know the IA's affiliation triggered it. (IA is probably my next task after BH is finished, so I'm genuinely interested.)

Really? Which option occurs if you are Light Side and which occurs if you are Dark Side? I was aware that potential for his character shift was available, but I didn't know the IA's affiliation triggered it. (IA is probably my next task after BH is finished, so I'm genuinely interested.)

I was told by a player (DS IA) that the Ligth Side was to let him regain his personality, while Dark Side is to lose him in the Killik hive mind. That's all I really know, sorry!