The things that this game need to succeed

Edwardacly

While talking with my guildmates, we did a list of things that this game need to fix/make fast if they want more success. I think the game has much potential and patch 1.2 is on the right track, but still Bioware needs to change several things quickly.

Things that this game need:

-Fix Delays on abilities of republic classes, IE (Projet on JediConsular; Back Blast, Dirty kick, Sabotage charge on Smuggler...).

-Merge Servers with low population.

-Erase Stats From color crystals, or separate color from stats on two diferent crystals.

-Allow Faction change (only from high populated to low populated factions).

-Disable PvE sets Bonus on warzones/Ilum.

-Ilum must be Revamped (right now is the worst pvp zone i saw on a game).

-World PvP Need More incentives.

-Don't Give free stuff at Imperial/Republic Fleet Vendors like in 1.1.5.

-Don't Allow flag carriers to Charge/Sprint with the ball (This will incentive the use of pass, raise the skill needed, and balance a lot).

-Reduce the Range of the stuns/ccs up to 10 yards max (this will make position something more usefull).

-Give more customization to characters (new haircuts, faces, scars, barbershops....).

-Make Space Combat Beter than SC2 Minigame or Xenon2!.

-Implement Achievements & Statistics.

-Implement More Minigames.

-Give us a better AH.

-Companions needs some love, after you reach 50s there is nothing to do with they other tan send then to missions.

This our opinion and i put this only as constructive feedback, feel free to discuss anything of the listed stuff or giving different solutions, also please keep this post alive if you think the post deserve it.

Edited by Edwardacly

Oh YAY! I'm glad YOUR GUILD took the time to make THE SAME LIST WE HAVE SEEN SEVERAL THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY on these forums and decided to share it with us.

What this game needs to succeed most of all IMO is fewer know it all forum posters who KNOW FOR SURE that what THEY WANT in the game IS EXACTLY WHAT IT NEEDS TO SUCCEED!

1) the game is succeeding and will continue to do so, with or without most of these changes.

2) most of what I get out of your post is "QQ this particular thing doesn't suit my playstyle/class so change it so that it does."

Edited by Cancrizans

Agree, this is a nice.

But can you please explain me this one: I dont see a reason since the PvP geared guy can have his expertise.

For example, Rakata Eliminator's set gives this 2p bonus :

(2) Increases the critical chance of Power Shot and Tracer Missile or Charged Bolts and Grav Round by 15%

Wearing two pieces PVE sets is a must (for few clases only, but still) if you want to stay competitive on pvp. I think this is a poor/bad desing.

Mi guild is small and we dont have time and also dont like pve content but if we want to have the BIS gear for pvp some of us need to do pve.

Edited by Edwardacly

Oh YAY! I'm glad YOUR GUILD took the time to make THE SAME LIST WE HAVE SEEN SEVERAL THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY on these forums and decided to share it with us.

What this game needs to succeed most of all IMO is fewer know it all forum posters who KNOW FOR SURE that what THEY WANT in the game IS EXACTLY WHAT IT NEEDS TO SUCCEED!

1) the game is succeeding and will continue to do so, with or without most of these changes.

2) most of what I get out of your post is "QQ this particular thing doesn't suit my playstyle/class so change it so that it does."

Dude why so many hate?

First thing Bioware told you ingame is to go the Suggestion forum and make a post, so i did

The more people to come here and ask for improvements on certain things, faster they try to make it posible

Also the game will not succeed without changes like this ones. Im only trying to give constructive feedback here mate.

If you have time to get battlemaster, you have time to spend 2 hours a week getting your 2pc rakata gear.

If you don't like to PvE, then settle for not being able to have full best in slot. Online gaming, as in all aspects of life, requires you to do some things that you may not want to do if you want to be the absolute best.

Asking for nerfs to people who have bothered to get the gear they need is just ignorant.

Edit: Besides, it isn't exactly clear cut. You have to give up 15% crit on a different ability as well as almost 2% damage and 2% damage reduction to get the 15% crit on tracer missile. The morale of the story is that maybe you should learn to press a different button instead of having every key bound to tracer missile so you can practice for when it gets nerfed into the ground.

Edited by HeavenlyBluE

If you have time to get battlemaster, you have time to spend 2 hours a week getting your 2pc rakata gear.

If you don't like to PvE, then settle for not being able to have full best in slot. Online gaming, as in all aspects of life, requires you to do some things that you may not want to do if you want to be the absolute best.

Asking for nerfs to people who have bothered to get the gear they need is just ignorant.

Edit: Besides, it isn't exactly clear cut. You have to give up 15% crit on a different ability as well as almost 2% damage and 2% damage reduction to get the 15% crit on tracer missile. The morale of the story is that maybe you should learn to press a different button instead of having every key bound to tracer missile so you can practice for when it gets nerfed into the ground.

I dont play commando/mercenary at all, my main is a Gunslinger and my alter a sage. and why the hell pvp players need to do PvE if they want to stay competitive? WoW had this same problem and a loot of pvp comunity bleed out because of this. Also, is not gamebreaking for pve ppl, it only will be disabled on Warzones/illum.

Edited by Edwardacly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.