Legacy and low pop servers...

Dirtylobster

I was stupid enough to choose a server that is not very popular (we talk about 3 people on Ilum at average so you understand my situation, no I am not kidding - I wish I was!!!).

It would seem I was even more stupid to level up 3 chars to 50 while waiting for more people to drop in to the server but instead they dropped out. :(

SO, I would consider reroll on another server but then I will loose my 23 legacy levels so when we get the 1.2 patch I cannot really use the rewards unless I stay on my half dead server.

I don't know where I am heading with this topic but I am not so happy at the moment.

We should be able to transfer our legacy between servers if we wanted to imop.

I suspect by the thousand posts that I am not alone with this dilemma...

Yea, i agree they need to come out and tell ppl how they plan to address this issue

Merge, free transfers or at the very least cross server legacy

By the way you're not stupid at all. Not your fault they made too many realms to cope with the queues

Edited by lineschmidt

Yea, i agree they need to come out and tell ppl how they plan to address this issue

Merge, free transfers or at the very least cross server legacy

By the way you're not stupid at all. Not your fault they made too many realms to cope with the queues

They have already stated multiple times they are trying to make a transfer system(free or not free they haven't stated) that will let you transfer and not lose any legacy. i wish i could find the article but i can't right now so if anyone knows where it is it would help a lot.

Not your fault they made too many realms to cope with the queues

You're right. If there is a problem (I've never experienced it on my server), it's the fault of the people who complained about the queues during launch, even in the face of the many reasonable voices who assured them things would balance out quickly after the holidays.

You're right. If there is a problem (I've never experienced it on my server), it's the fault of the people who complained about the queues during launch, even in the face of the many reasonable voices who assured them things would balance out quickly after the holidays.

Indeed

Though this issue doesn't affect me i can absolutely see BW losing lots of subs because of this. This should be very high up on their to do list, hopefully it is:)