"OMG I'm LEVEL 50 FIRST" alright Gz on skipping all content O.o *claps*

Merup

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a matter of pure preferences, really. I don't care much for the grinding part nor will I ever do. I'm looking forward to the endgame content of SWTOR, and that is why I am trying to reach 50 as quickly as possible. Just because people do things that seem out of your nature, doesn't mean it is stupid, irrational or illogical.

so you skip all the content to get endgame content? lol thats just stupid..

ok for all the mmo noobs out there i have been playing these for over 10 years, mmos that is.. there are always asian game nerds that rush to max level, on every mmo even wow when it came out when the max was 60 or do you all forget that, who cares let them be max like it even matters to anyone at all

I think 50 is a bit much - but for some of us that were in the beta for quite awhile the same content is, well, the same content. I'm pretty much fast forwarding every quest dialog quest through 20. Perhaps they are old school beta testers and have already gone through the content half a dozen times?

Nah there are some that are 50 they cheated with the pvp bug

no they havent .. and no teres no 50's yet, when pvp bug was firs treported dev stated that claim taht tere were 35 - 40's , was wrong and the highest level was well below that ...

i dont think anyone is 50 yet so far ... as todat neither .. maybe the end of this day tonight

and they reseached and said the people who gained most xp , that were the ones that gotten the xp from quest ..

so dont misinform plz

I think most people that power to 50 will have probably experienced the story in Beta. Good luck to 'em. I'm taking it easy as this will be my first playthrough, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape about how others choose to spend their gametime.

If they legitimately hit 50 before the game goes live then good for them, I just don't want to hear the power levelers whining about how they're bored and they have no content. Edited by Arll

Sorry I had to make this, I'm just getting tired of seeing thread about people bragging about being 50 first... So what? really I mean, you probably skipped the whole story line, so I can't really see the achievement? maybe its just me, but I would hate myself for being 50 and didn't do the story to the fullest but Gzz to all of you I guess ;)

Why the hate? I don't see power levelers laughing at the teen power-fantasy storyline or mediocre at best sci-fi sidelines, nor are they making fun of the role-players or casuals who will never see the insides of the top level PvE content. Listened to the story up to around lvl 8, after that it was 3, space, 3, space, 3, space, 3, space through all the conversations.

This game isn't exactly a slow leveling game. I'm relatively certain that I'll be 50 by the official release date. And I'm going to quest to do it.

That my friend depends totally on how your going to play the game.

Agree. It works in wow, and for some reason people there are impressed with worlds first. But it wont work here

agree i for one do not want to see must have Achievement for said area or you must have higher skill item just because people are flying through and want cake for rushing . if you get what i mean ;)

ok for all the mmo noobs out there i have been playing these for over 10 years, mmos that is.. there are always asian game nerds that rush to max level, on every mmo even wow when it came out when the max was 60 or do you all forget that, who cares let them be max like it even matters to anyone at all

or a Caucasian game nerd.... Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. To me, someone that spent 10+ years playing mmos would qualify in that group to, no?

After experiencing the story be it only till level 15 since today was my first day. I have to say if you actually skipped it in a mad blitz to 50 you really missed a lot of the actual game.

SWTOR isn't a life starts after 50 MMO.

Why the hate? I don't see power levelers laughing at the teen power-fantasy storyline or mediocre at best sci-fi sidelines, nor are they making fun of the role-players or casuals who will never see the insides of the top level PvE content. Listened to the story up to around lvl 8, after that it was 3, space, 3, space, 3, space, 3, space through all the conversations.

I'm sorry but where do people see that I'm hating? I'm saying my opinion, and I don't believe I said anything bad about anyone?