Suggestion to help with population imbalance

Bigchristophe

Hello, I mainly pvp in swtor and while I enjoy being empire and am sort of pigeon-holed into it because all of my friends are empire, huttball can get a little tiresome sometimes. This is obviously because of population imbalance and it spills over into Ilum pvp as well. I would like to propose a suggestion drawing from another game, EQ2. In EQ2 if you didn't enjoy your faction you could betray them and join the opposing one. With the betrayal you would essentially change classes into the mirrored version, so an operative would become a scoundrel, a sorc a sage etc.

I think that this could really work in swtor not only to alleviate the imbalance of factions but also I think it just fits in the universe. I've been on many quests where I am assisting someone that is defecting to our side or watching a jedi turn to the dark side. Overall I think it fits the lore well to be able to betray and would really help the game in a major way. I realize this probably wouldn't be easy to implement and probably never will but though I would throw it out there in case Bioware is reading. (wtb suggestion forum)

Thanks for reading

TLDR: let us switch factions

Also sorry if this was suggested before.

Edited by Bigchristophe