I officially hate Darth Varis....

ChromePhoenix

Or whatever the hell his name is...I think that's it. Anyone have any suggestions for defeating him? He is the boss you face on the Abandoned Mining Facility. I've died like 20+ times, I'm his level (24), I honestly don't feel like grinding in order to level up, and I have no more credits because of me wasting them on stims to try and beat him :(

I'm sure it's not impossible, I've gotten him down to about 1500 health (out of the 8820...or something like that), It's just sort of irritating having to redo the same fight so many times and on top of that being stuck in the story :(

I'll take any suggestions I can get, and don't be rude please and thanks :)

I killed him at 24 as a guardian, died once and realized he would require some effort.

If you've died that many times youre doing something terribly wrong. Send Kira in first, jump in a few seconds after and blow all your CDs (minus defensive ones) to get him down as much as possible before kira dies. If you're a guardian taunt him off Kira right before she dies and you'll keep her dps, otherwise focus on doing as much dps as possible while she's up. If you still can't kill him then use adrenals and medpacs.

if you STILL can't kill him then I don't know what to tell you... bring a friend if you really need to, although it should never be necessary

your probably too low of a lvl. if you are 3 lvls lower than the target area for the quest, its possible to complete the quest, its just going to be hard. when the quest is yellow you shouldnt have too much of a hard time beating it especially if you use stims.

We're the same level, both 24.

I'll just have to keep trying new combinations of stuff and take what was said above. The main problem I come across is when he stuns me and then I can't take the agro off Kira, nor can I do any damage to him. Plus once Kira is taken out, he has about half to a little under half of his health and all he does is stun me (which lasts about 5-10 seconds, just enough to take away at least 1000 of my health) and shower me with lightning and while I'm still stunned, he uses his shockwave/pushback thing and now I'm laying on the ground 30 feet away and now he uses his uder force ranged attack and by this time, I'm pretty much dead.

It's just annoying, but eventually I'll find the right combination and win. Hopefully sooner than later.

I had the same problem. I ended up calling in help from one of my friends who's playing a Smuggler, and we tore him apart. I also went to a class trainer after 1-2 levels of not upgrading my abilities, and that might have had something to do with it, too.

Spam Force Stasis and Force Kick, and try to keep him from attacking Kira too much to keep her DPS going. I had slightly more success using my defensive abilities and Soresu form, but other than that I don't know what to tell you.