(PVP) Dps Help!!

Narkis

That looks exactly like my build but I dont have 2 in Subjugation and I have my points in cloak of carnage for the rage battery and malice for the increased crit chance. I do, however, think that putting points into force choke and ravage (which I really dont use in PvP) might be beneficial for more chance to interrupt.

You might also consider giving this spec a try.

http ://w ww.torhead. com/skill-calc#100bIbRroM fGzZhMbZh.1

You'll have to remove the spaces in there as the forums keep trying to censor it and it screws up the link. Which is hilarious that the link has o m f g in it.

Obsfucate and Disruption are on plenty short cooldowns as it stands. You do need to interrupt a LOT, but being able to Force Charge from point blank is a better way to do that than to use Disruption owing to the fact that not only does Charge disrupt, but it also gives rage AND does a small amount of damage.

So ultimately, I think you're under-utilizing Charge. I think that's probably, aside from rotation and gear, your only real issue.

You do realize that disruption is 100x better to use to interrupt a cast than charge right? A 4 second lock out on a skill like tracer, DI etc is invaluable. Using charge if disruption is down is absolutely 100% smart, but using charge over disruption ....that's just stupid.

So ultimately , You're not using charge properly. I think that's probably why any decent healer / dps will laugh at you and walk away. I hope you don't have gear, it would be going to waste.

Annihilation = Bleed Dependent which can be Purged off. Easily Kited. An Low Defense Rating. If your going to display spec weaknesses you should display them all.

Also correction to the above.

Rage: Large Burst. Amazing AoE Damage. Best slow in the game. Highest Defense rating of the specs(you will have defense rating equal to heavy armor).

Force crush is far from the best snare in the game. It's not bad, but it is no where near top tier.

What Attacks do we use that are classed as force attacks? I'm trying to work out what makes malice viable in my original build.

yellow damage = force/tech attacks

white damage = melee/range attacks

so for marauder force attacks that would be ... smash, scream, choke, DS dot, rupture dot, crush ... and whatever else is yellow damage that i missed