Pommel Strike / PvP

crotius

• 6 months later...
Pommel strike is a pve only skill. Mainly meant for clearing trash mobs.

All skills should be usable in PvE and PvP.

The devs should rework Force Exhaustion to slow the target for 3 seconds and incapacitated the target for 2 seconds at the end of the spell.

Edited by Ramtar

All skills should be usable in PvE and PvP.

The devs should rework Force Exhaustion to slow the target for 3 seconds and incapacitated the target for 2 seconds at the end of the spell.

If it were like that they would probably just remove pommel strike out of the game. Have you seen cost vs damage of that skill? TTK in pvp is really short as it is and you want to get even more damage?

Also why incapacitate the target for 2 secs? is 10% movement speed not enough for you to hit your target?

If it were like that they would probably just remove pommel strike out of the game. Have you seen cost vs damage of that skill? TTK in pvp is really short as it is and you want to get even more damage?

Also why incapacitate the target for 2 secs? is 10% movement speed not enough for you to hit your target?

TTK in PvP can take some time with Boss healers in the area, and yes I want more damage. Sentinels are designed for DPS.

Currently, Pommel Strike works only when target is incapacitated and 2 sec wouldn't be that bad in level 50 PvP where the CCs can get really bad.

Edited by Ramtar

Any attack that does yellow damage, IMO, isn't useless especially when a person is specced 31-33 points in Focus.

When it can't be used on other players at all regardless of slows or incapacitates, it is in fact useless.

Players don't count as normal or strong mobs. As far as I can tell we're all Golds.

Have you run up against a fully aug WH? I have been hit by 5-6k shots many times.

I am full aug WH myself and there's plenty of full aug WH players that still do less damage than a normal mob.

Ofcourse there are good players as well, just saying the majority couldn't make a tear in a paperbag even with all their powers