Book Recommendations

calypsogemini

There are more comics in the Old Republic than Novels. In fact some of the best comics of SW are set in the old Rep.

And the novels that are made for this game(Fatal Alliance, Decieved, etc) are extremely terrible.

But there is an Old Republic Novel set 3000 years after Revan and it is the DB series, which was OK. The First Novel was really good.

There are more comics in the Old Republic than Novels. In fact some of the best comics of SW are set in the old Rep.

And the novels that are made for this game(Fatal Alliance, Decieved, etc) are extremely terrible.

But there is an Old Republic Novel set 3000 years after Revan and it is the DB series, which was OK. The First Novel was really good.

Thats your opinion, Fatal Alliance was one the best stand alone SW books to be released in quite a while. Decieved is basically Malgus' story and sheds alot of light on the character if thats something that intrests the OP, and Revan, well it is what it is, i liked it because it was like a reunion with old freinds from KOTOR 1 & 2 and gives you the sotry of the TOR emperor.

Thats your opinion, Fatal Alliance was one the best stand alone SW books to be released in quite a while. Decieved is basically Malgus' story and sheds alot of light on the character if thats something that intrests the OP, and Revan, well it is what it is, i liked it because it was like a reunion with old freinds from KOTOR 1 & 2 and gives you the sotry of the TOR emperor.

I agree...I have yet to read "Deceived", but I read FA some time ago and it was good. Not great, but good. It helped me to decide to be an Imperial Agent, actually. :p

Just finished Revan and...damn. As great as it was it just felt...wrong.

I guess the Stormtrooper effect doesn't apply in the Expanded Universe. :(

SPOILER: And really...the Exile, who almost single-handedly ended the Mandalorian Wars, re-established her connection to the Force, rebuilt the Jedi Order, and defeated the Sith Triumvurate...dies getting stabbed in the back by some upstart Sith who couldn't handle a few droids?

Plus, *** happened to Jolee & Juhani---and Bao-Dur, whose fate even Kreia didn't know? Seems like they could've been a little more helpful...