People saying TOR will fail...

SnapWolf

Please... stop trying to back your claim with stuff. You're trying to make your claims sound intelligent by using made-up facts or facts that literally have no impact on the subject at hand.

Despite how you want this game to fail so bad... I'm sorry... but this game has already succeeded. Maybe it's time you realized, if it sold over 1M units, that makes it a pretty successful game.

And I don't even need to go further than that.

Edited by SnapWolf

Please... stop trying to back your claim with stuff. You're trying to make your claims sound intelligent by using made-up facts or facts that literally have no impact on the subject at hand.

Despite how you want this game to fail so bad... I'm sorry... but this game has already succeeded. Maybe it's time you realized, if it sold over 1M units, that makes it a pretty successful game.

And I don't even need to go further than that.

An MMORPG is not measured in launch success.

An MMORPG is about longevity, and the profits of that.

Think about how much Voice Overs cost. Now, think about them adding in new content.

That has to be voiced, which equals big $$$. If they don't have a high subscriber base, they simply cannot afford to add new content in.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads that concentrate on the community and not the game tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion on gameplay and not ones which call out negativity in the community.

Thank you for your understanding.