What to do before your start lvl 50 PvP

GamingVertigo

So i dont claim that i came up with this tactic or anything but ive seen alot of people complain about hitting lvl 50 fresh and start PvPing and get steamrolled everytime (myself included.) So my guildie told my about a little tactic and i thought id share it with you on the forums.

if you want to get a headstart on getting your pvp gear ready for 50 just stick at 40-49 and do warzones until you have 1000 mercenary commedations and 1000 warzone commedations then go and hit 50 and buy 5 champion bags.

Boom 75 Centurion Commedations

Boom 35 Champion Commedations

And the small chance you might get a PvP item token in the bag :D

Thats my little bit of insight i hope it can help you PvPers in the making.

So i dont claim that i came up with this tactic or anything but ive seen alot of people complain about hitting lvl 50 fresh and start PvPing and get steamrolled everytime (myself included.) So my guildie told my about a little tactic and i thought id share it with you on the forums.

if you want to get a headstart on getting your pvp gear ready for 50 just stick at 40-49 and do warzones until you have 1000 mercenary commedations and 1000 warzone commedations then go and hit 50 and buy 5 champion bags.

Boom 75 Centurion Commedations

Boom 35 Champion Commedations

And the small chance you might get a PvP item token in the bag :D

Thats my little bit of insight i hope it can help you PvPers in the making.

I listen to the greatest song on earth to psych myself up.......

when I hit 50 i did the same 1 bag in inventory and 1000/1000.

And BAM guess what?

I got 18 centurion tokens....

people hitting 50 now have it much easier and still complain....

hard not to complain when they throw you against full BM players that can literately just ignore your damage and keep going about their business

oh and even more fun is when it takes 2 days to do a daily

Edited by Annndy