Thank god no more World of Tanks now :)

Sempronos

Played World of Tanks in Beta and at launch, and I hope this week I'll get into SWTOR and finally stop paying to win that game. I've never spent more money on a free to play game ever, glad thats over.

Anyone else jumping over from WOT?

p.s. Arty ruined that game

Me! - although I'd never spend money on it. Happy to just chill at low tiers since going up the tiers always seemed to make the ranges wider and imbals bigger..

Did get bored though.. Hell, even went back to TF2 while waiting. Havn't played that for years!

Until I get my email, I guess I'm stuck in WoT a few more days :-( I cannot figure out why they are doing their best to make it fail as an F2P. I do know that once I'm in SWTOR, I will only play the other if SWTOR is unavailable for a server change or some such thing. Edited by sadatoni

Until I get my email, I guess I'm stuck in WoT a few more days :-( I cannot figure out why they are doing their best to make it fail as an F2P. I do know that once I'm in SWTOR, I will only play the other if SWTOR is unavailable for a server change or some such thing.

Ya I am not spending what little gold I have on premium. I might go back for X5 weekend events and such, and to see what new patches come out, but once I get into SWTOR I am definately putting all other games on a shelf.

I just hope SWTOR doesn't dissapoint me like WOW did. I really started to hate that game, and every single MMO clone of it since. Anyhow, sorry almost started to rant.

P.S. I still think arty ruined WOT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.