Out of bounds

CommanderJek

Hi,

Recently, I've been exploring out of bounds. For example, I climbed over one of the rock walls on Balmorra, onto a cool little area. I've asked around, and it seems like most people don't do it. Am I the only one that does this, or at least talks about it? I didn't see anything about it not being allowed, though I could be wrong.

Hi,

Recently, I've been exploring out of bounds. For example, I climbed over one of the rock walls on Balmorra, onto a cool little area. I've asked around, and it seems like most people don't do it. Am I the only one that does this, or at least talks about it? I didn't see anything about it not being allowed, though I could be wrong.

That is because people that have done it before you have been visited by men in black and mysteriously disappeared. In fact I shouldn't even be typing this because they could come and get me any...........

Hi,

Im always exploring around, the potential Datacron areas, and the promise for atleast a great view

Hi,

Good for you brother. Exploring is a great and fun part of MMOs. The way I see it, if your exploring is not giving you any unintended benefits over other players, then I say you are good to go.

Good for you brother. Exploring is a great and fun part of MMOs. The way I see it, if your exploring is not giving you any unintended benefits over other players, then I say you are good to go.

Okay, sounds like it's all good then. The last MMO I played had a rule against going OoB, so that's why I was a little cautious.