Particle Density Option

Darth_Victus

It's great that they are adding in new features to reduce shader quality and the likes.

But what we really need is a Particle Density option to lower the effects of dust, smoke, and ability effects.

This alone will go a long way to remove performance issues for alot of PC's, not just lower end ones.

So please consider adding this option. While the effects of smoke and debris are great, sometimes it is just a little too much. :D

That's correct and exactly what needed my sometimes ill be running a flash point and my frames drop to extreme low points and it's incredibly aggravating I honestly don't see a reason not to add more graphical options... World of Warcraft runs nicely becuz u can reduce graphics on almost everything and things like partial density and view distance is another one they just didn't add in, if they really want to be successful they must realize that most people do have great PC's and having alllloooooota options in graphics will... Automatically eliminate anyone from not enjoying the game do to frame issues, like me -_-

That's correct and exactly what needed my sometimes ill be running a flash point and my frames drop to extreme low points and it's incredibly aggravating I honestly don't see a reason not to add more graphical options... World of Warcraft runs nicely becuz u can reduce graphics on almost everything and things like partial density and view distance is another one they just didn't add in, if they really want to be successful they must realize that most people do have great PC's and having alllloooooota options in graphics will... Automatically eliminate anyone from not enjoying the game do to frame issues, like me -_-

Exactly. Even EverQuest had the option to turn down partical effects.

There is one vault in Belsavis while doing my dailies that I have to look at the ground because the dust and smoke at the entrance bogs me down to less then 5 FPS. The vault in question is where you have to kill the 5 beasts and disable the 5 machines.

Point being, this is a necessary addition.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.