About juggernaut's and marauder's dps

Gathius

I have a marauder/sentinel as a main, and I'm thinking to roll a juggernaut/guardian.

I know all the strengths of marauder as a class and I know that marauders dps is really awesome both PvE and PvP, but I am curious about the performance of juggernaut class in high end PvE/PvP environment.

Is there any point of rolling juggernaut if marauder overpreforms it in dps multiple times? Or mby classes dps capabilities are almost even?

Are juggernauts capable to compete with marauders in dps in high end PvE or not?

And here go situational questions to people who played for juggernaut:

Is it possible to overagro as dps Juggernaut in high end PVE assuming that the tank which had a boss was actually doing everything right? Have you done this often?

I have a marauder/sentinel as a main, and I'm thinking to roll a juggernaut/guardian.

I know all the strengths of marauder as a class and I know that marauders dps is really awesome both PvE and PvP, but I am curious about the performance of juggernaut class in high end PvE/PvP environment.

Is there any point of rolling juggernaut if marauder overpreforms it in dps multiple times? Or mby classes dps capabilities are almost even?

Are juggernauts capable to compete with marauders in dps in high end PvE or not?

And here go situational questions to people who played for juggernaut:

Is it possible to overagro as dps Juggernaut in high end PVE assuming that the tank which had a boss was actually doing everything right? Have you done this often?

PVE I dont know about, but regarding PVP, Rage Juggs are much more straight forward to play that Mara's and they do comprable damage.

Juggs are excellent damage dealers. if you browse the first few pages of this forum, you'll find similar questions with dozens of positive responses, of real life examples as well as some timed tests that put Jugg's healthily into the upper range of DPS specs.

They simply do good DPS. they're challenge is being able to master the mechanics. but if you've played a maurader (and done well with one), then Jugg DPS wont be very alien at all.

most rumors you hear about Juggs doing poor DPS are either from ignoramuses who allow other peoples opinions become their facts, or from people who simply haven't rolled with a Jugg who knew how to play their class.

PVE I dont know about, but regarding PVP, Rage Juggs are much more straight forward to play that Mara's and they do comprable damage.

They do more than comparable damage. Guards/Jugs can out dps mara/sents. Granted there's only 2 on my server geared well enough to make it happen, but they also happen to be the only 2 pvp dps dedicated jugs (guard).

You won't beat them as mara. They're critting me in nearly full BM for almost 5k as if I don't have just shy of 700 expertise in heavy armor. Lesser geared players are being hit even harder. Its ridiculous and I don't think its right. Not a single duel wielder can come close to that damage. But it is, currently, the case.

Edited by Sowwy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.