Issues with Assault Spec in lvl 50 PvP

KorroMan

Hey guys,

So as the title says, I'm having some problems in PvP. I felt like I just dominated PvP on the way up to 50, using AS almost the whole time.

It's my favorite commando spec in terms of playstyle, but since I hit 50 I've gone from first or second on the damage done to like fifth in most games. (As a side note, I'm aware that damage done is not a perfect metric, but lets stay on topic)

I'm working on getting the end game PvP gear, obviously, and I'm assuming that will help somewhat.

My question is: Is there some other fundamental difference in end game PvP that makes AS less effective at level 50? Or is it probably just a gear thing?

Hey guys,

So as the title says, I'm having some problems in PvP. I felt like I just dominated PvP on the way up to 50, using AS almost the whole time.

It's my favorite commando spec in terms of playstyle, but since I hit 50 I've gone from first or second on the damage done to like fifth in most games. (As a side note, I'm aware that damage done is not a perfect metric, but lets stay on topic)

I'm working on getting the end game PvP gear, obviously, and I'm assuming that will help somewhat.

My question is: Is there some other fundamental difference in end game PvP that makes AS less effective at level 50? Or is it probably just a gear thing?

Expertise is the answer?