Fix whats broke then fix what works.

DarthWalt

I am rly getting to the point were I have to look at how my money is being spent by BW.

I currenlty have 2 lvl 50 toons. and a hand full of others at different lvls.

My issue is that this game seems to want to focus on fixing stuff that is not broke. Is the UI clunky yes but did need that focus it got when we have major game breaking bugs no it didnt.

End game is broke here. Crafting, PvP, Raids, FPs, Even class quest are broke. Yet your focusing on stuff thats isnt.

IF all I have to look forwad too is lvling a toon that I may or may not be able to even finish the class story line with isnt fun. I would like to play 16 man groups but you know what I wont bring the raid down cause of your BS FPS bug issues. I know I shouldnt have issues but I will.

Exploited PvP. Broke crafting fantastic.

You BW rly need to start focusing on real issues and set aside the BS that doesnt rly effect game play.

I want to Craft. I want to PvP without being rolled by expoiters and cheaters. I want to play on med grafix setting with a desent FPS. These are issues that were beta fix it.

End game is broke here. Crafting, PvP, Raids, FPs, Even class quest are broke. Yet your focusing on stuff thats isnt.

You may want to follow the Q&A posts, or other blog entries.

They ARE working on it, and a lot is proposed to come with Game Update 1.2. Much of which covers what you are discussing.

There is a lot to work on. What is deemed more important, is not for you to decide. It is their game, they decide. You may suggest what they work on, but bring down the hate level and be reasonable please.