The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So when full customization arrives, what happens in PvP?

AJediKnight

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<13k hp = noob

13k-15k = some PvP gear

15k - 16k = mostly PvP gear

>16k = full champion at least

>18k = tank with full PvP gear

And this is why my Jugg alt has custom modded gear.

Im only in Cent + 2 Champ parts but i stand at 17k HP unbuffed, 19k with rakata stim + hunters boon. Bottom feeders dont even look at you with that kinda HP :p

I believe it's very important to be able to judge a player's vulnerabilities based on their gear. It allows you to pick off weaker targets; hit the enemy where it hurts the most, etc

The entire premise this statement is founded upon is a complete joke.

If you don't fight like your life depends on it, then you deserve to lose. End of story.

Not sure about other BM's out there, but I can tell from one DoT tick how geared someone is and if I should continue to try to solo them or run for my life. (the same can be said by how hard they hit me with their opening shot)

I'm all for the fully modding Oranges. It's about damn time Bioware listened to its customer base because they certainly didnt listen to the beta testers about this the first time around. Now if they'd go back and change how you create a character (something else that beta testers were extremely angry about ((ie, no slide bars and terrible presets that you couldnt change)) this game would start making a major turn around for all of us "rpg" fanatics.