Server Transfers - Any news will help...

Vaynok

Evening BW,

I switched from a competitive MMO purely for the Star Wars story and I have to say that even though there are bugs out (ALL MMO's have them at launch, they'll be fixed eventually), you really have put together a great game with multiple amazing story lines.

My problem is that when I first started playing I chose the first server on my list and it was great for the first month. Now that people have geared up and are ready to compete my server is, well, lacking players to an extreme. I play on Axial Park and all day today from 4pm until just now at 1am I was only able to get into 7 WZs of which all but 1 ended early because of no players available (1-49) and I was able to get 0 WZs for my level 50. We have coordinated warzones via forums, twitter, and just logging on alts of the opposite faction and nothing can be done. Tonight I decided to make an alternate character on a Heavy server to see what it was like. I leveled that character to 10 and queued up for PvP and within 30 seconds I had a warzone. I was able to PvP as much as I wanted. I had no problems finding people that wanted to group and complete flashpoints.

It is obviously a known problem that there are extreme balance of players issues on all the servers. A lot of the people on Axial have given up and moved to other servers just to be able to play, or they have just quit the game. It is now becoming time when server transfers/balances need to happen before players begin to quit from there being too many / too few on their servers. I have a level 50 fully geared and a level 41, I am currently the co-leader of the largest guild on republic side of Axial and I dont want to have to go through creating a third character just to be able to play and neither do my guildmates.

Any news on transfers other than "they're coming soon" would be very helpful to my guild and myself. Also, is anyone else having problems like these on their server?

Thank you