Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fix target center screen

gabusan

Target center screen keybiding would be great if it actually selected only enemies. Right now, it selects both enemis AND friends. It is insane, that way, it is completely useless!!!! Can we have another target center screen for enemies only in keybindings??? Edited by gabusan

totally not sure what you are talking about BUT i have a weird targeting "bug" i suppose!

i randomly lose target and target some one els. its freaking annoying as hell.

this sounds like your problem but like i said i don't know what your talking about.

sometimes i "re"target by just turning my camera, it feels like: wen you turn the camera your mouse pointer hides from screen YET i feel like if you move the camera and you move over a target you target that, OR wen i release the right mouse button over an target-able item/enemy i auto target that! its freaking annoying.

All i can say Bioware put an option in where people can disable right mouse button targeting BUT not for harvesting.

Yeah, it's awesome when you are tank healing and you go to turn and suddenly you're healing yourself or some random person and the tank is half dead because you don't realize it until your heal goes off, on the wrong person.

Yeah i've been running into this problem lately.. It's incredibly annoying.. A lot of the times in a warzone if i have to run off and heal myself it will randomly target some dude when i start the heal and then I'm screwed..

Yeah, it's awesome when you are tank healing and you go to turn and suddenly you're healing yourself or some random person and the tank is half dead because you don't realize it until your heal goes off, on the wrong person.

yeah that was my point, lost more then a few tanks this was, or in warzones you target the ball runner and you get slammed away and you need to turn the camera and then after your heal skill cast you see your healing the wrong guy ... anyways annoying.

oh i allso noticed that sometimes wen you hover over a target-able something with your mouse pointer and you use a skill, you auto target that target under your mouse pointer.

Edited by Noxsabe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.