The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question about my assassins Chamion gear Mods...

HammerHermann

I see in my champion gear that most all mods are for crit and surg however one or two of my champion pieced has accuracy instead. I'm an assassin using the madness build. Wouldn't it be better for me to remove some mods from my "extra" champion gear stuff and add it to my mods that have accuracy mods?

Thoughts? Thank you

your bad for using madness in pvp first off... but yes your main stat should be crit/surge if you want harder/more frequent crits

why is that? I like it and get around 250k in damage per game. My first MMO so just curious to know why "Im bad" for using it?

Edited by HammerHermann

why is that? I like it and get around 250k in damage per game. My first MMO so just curious to know why "Im bad" for using it?

thats something people say when they think the way THEY play is the ONLY way to play. do your thing if it works for you.

if changing mods in your pvp gear works for you, go for it....i've been thinking about tweaking my pvp mods too.

Yes, tweak your mods for your playstyle. I generally rip out most of the accuracy mods and put in crit/surge/power stuff in its place. With the the commendation change you can buy up champion gear with the mods you need after you have a full suit and make whatever kind of gear you need.

Also there is nothing wrong with Madness in pvp, very versatile and quite efficient. People think I am insane for running 14k hp 600 exp, but then when they see my damage they shut up.

thats something people say when they think the way THEY play is the ONLY way to play. do your thing if it works for you.

if changing mods in your pvp gear works for you, go for it....i've been thinking about tweaking my pvp mods too.

actually no it's not. Did you read the part where I said this is my first MMO? I really would like to hear why it's a bad build.