Relic help needed

Tadshackles

I am a 43 sorc and I have 4 matrix shards and I dont want to waste them making a relic that Will be worthless in 7 levels...

Should I wait til 50 to make my relic or... ?

Someone must have some input on this.

( I used diplomacy to power level my light side points to 10,000 so I just have the best available relic from the vendor. Is the mtrix shard one better?)

HALP!!

Hello all.

Anyone have any links to good relic threads?

I think I am a bit confused on how to obtain relics.

Can they purchased through pvp?

Any help on how and where to obtain relics would be cool. Im level 36 and do not have any. But like OP said...should we just wait till 50 to worry about them?

Thanks.

As far as I know (haven't done this myself), you can take apart your matrix relics and get the shards back. So there is nothing to lose by making one.

You can do this, there is a vendor on tat that sells the item to take them apart and get the shards back, You should take note that you can only equip one matrix relic. There is a huge list on what the different colours do but at 50 its simply green green green or red red red combos as far as i know but i wouldnt be shocked if there were other combos for better lvl 50 relics but they just havnt been found yet.

Would love a link to a guide for all the color combos and levels and whatnot.

I used this:

Not sure if the stat numbers are exact but the rest I found accurate.

http://www.cyberneticpunks.com/forums/starwars-old-republic/7857-datacrons-everything-you-need-know.html

Matrix Cubes (Relics) Guide:

Matrix Cubes can be created on your faction's capital planet. On Dromund Kaas they're created in the Ancient assembly chamber that is on the way to the Dark Temple. On Coruscant they're created in the Lost Assembly Vault which is directly to the West when you enter the Jedi Temple. Each character has 3 relic slots, however if you have a matrix cube on you, you cannot make another. But if you put your matrix cube in your cargo hold and return to the assembly room you can make another matrix cube. If you keep repeating the process you can make up to 4 and then equip 3 of them. I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug. I'm hoping that at release there will be other kinds of relics besides matrix cubes.

Different matrix cubes can be made depending on which color shards you put in the assembler and if you're a force user or tech user. It doesn't matter which order you put the shards in. The order the colors are listed in below is the way the game currently names the matrix cubes.

After creation matrix cubes can be broken down in the disassembler which is in the same area as the assembler. In order to power it you have to buy a Reconstructed Disassembler Core from a vendor on Tatooine in Mos Isla or Anchorhead depending on your faction. The Reconstructed Disassembler Core currently costs 20k.

Matrix Cubes:

R = Red

Y = Yellow

G = Green

B = Blue

Lvl 15 (T2):

RBY: 11 Str, 15 End

BYG: 8 Str, 18 End

RBG: 15 Aim, 11 End

RYG: 15 End, 11 Will

Lvl 24 (T3):

RYY: 23 Str, 16 End, 5 Crit

BYY: 11 Aim, 24 End, 9 Def

GYY: 22 End, 17 Cun, 6 Crit

RBB: 16 End, 23 Will, 5 Crit

YBB: 11 Str, 24 End, 9 Def

GBB: 17 Aim, 22 End, 6 Crit

Lvl 32 (T4):

YRR: 14 Str, 33 End, 8 Acc, 10 Def

BRR: 22 End, 29 Will, 14 Crit

GRR: 23 Aim, 26 End, 16 Pow

RGG: 26 End, 23 Cun, 16 Crit

YGG: Bugged, gives YRR

BGG: 14 Aim, 33 End, 8 Shield, 10 Def

Lvl 50 (T7):

Force Users:

YYY: 24 Str, 62 End, 26 Def, 24 Surge

GGG: 50 Str, 43 End, 18 Crit, 26 Surge

RRR: 50 Will, 43 End, 18 Crit, 26 Surge

BBB: 50 Aim, 43 End, 26 Acc, 18 Crit (Possibly bugged since force users have no use for Aim)

Tech Users:

YYY: 24 Aim, 62 End, 24 Acc, 26 Def

GGG: 50 Str, 43 End, 18 Crit, 26 Surge (Also possibly bugged)

RRR: 52 End, 43 Cun, 18 Crit, 24 Surge

BBB: 50 Aim, 43 End, 26 Acc, 18 Crit

Currently you can find Matrix Prisms, Matrix emitters, and Matrix amplifiers that say they can be used to alter matrix cubes when they are being created. They can be found through archeology (not sure about other gathering skills). Currently there is no use for them in game. I imagine they will be used to make T5, T6, and T8 matrix cubes. Hopefully their uses will be more interesting than just boosting stats though.

Disassembler Cores:

Currently disassembler cores cost 20k credits. My issue with this is that most people will not make a lvl 15 matrix cube because of this. They'll just wait till lvl 24 and make one then. I suggest having different disassembler cores that are used to disassemble the different lvls of matrix cubes. Lvl 15 disassembler core would cost 5k, lvl 24 10k, lvl 32 15k and lvl 50 20k. I think this would encourage people to start using matrix cubes at lvl 15 and to upgrade them as they level.

Hey

So you need color shards to make matrix cubes which essentially are used for the relic slots.

So are the color shards just the things you can get to put into your lightsaber or gun to chaneg the color? Or are these something differnt. If so where do you obtain color shards??

Thanks. Bit of a noob here I guess.