Force skill?

shadowravin

oki so this is going to touch on a few things realy. but in the end will ask what im looking for.

I have the crew skill artifice. and can make what is called a neural power generator.

now one of the requirements is "requires focus" so i go and look around in my skill tree (im a jedi knight 11) and find the focus area of the tree. and place a tick in the available force skill (master focus) but i still cant seem to figuer this out cuz i cant equip it.

so my question(s) would be, what did i miss? and is there just a focus skill. also can my JK even equip one of these? id like her to. it would boost her attributes.

thanks in advance.

Focus is not a skill you earn by any spec tree. It is a talent bound to your (advanced) class. You said you are Jedi Knight, but did not mention the advanced class. Guardians get the ability - Sentinels don't (they get to use two light sabers instead).

EDIT: Check http://www.torhead.com/ability/boumc4M/armor-proficiency-focus for details.

Edited by Aiwan

Focus is not a skill you earn by any spec tree. It is a talent bound to your class. You said you are Jedi Knight, but did not mention which advanced class. Guardians get the ability - Sentinels don't.

I think the focus he is talking about in the artiface crew skill is actually something that you buy from a crew skill vendor.

well as i mentiond the item in question is called a "neural power generator" that is made by the artifice skil.

and sorry i went with the sentinal for advanced.

i just checked your link and you are right i can make the items but cannot equip them. thank you for you assistance :)

Edited by shadowravin