We DONT need MACROS or MODS. Here is why.

PunisherAS

Some of you have been playing WoW for so long you expect every single game to have exactly like WoW has. This game is great, and if you can't get what you want you whine. And like I try to ALWAYS SAY, This is SWTOR not WoW. You can either deal with it or whine elsewhere.

Bioware, please don't buy into the whiners.

You are absolutely right. Bioware should not listen to paying customers about features they would like to see in the game.

:rolleyes:

If BW implements add-ons and macros and you don't think they are necessary, don't use them.

Oh, and stop trolling. Calling people "whiners" is only making things worse around here. We can have civil discussions without childish name calling.

I have rheumatoid arthritis, so moving my hands my not be as fast as say yours or anyone else out there. Or reaching to all the keys that I need to (lol Juggernaut)! :p

Having Macros would help me GREATLY.

Remember not everyone is like you and can play normally.

Edited by MrLeee

Some of you have been playing WoW for so long you expect every single game to have exactly like WoW has. This game is great, and if you can't get what you want you whine. And like I try to ALWAYS SAY, This is SWTOR not WoW. You can either deal with it or whine elsewhere.

Bioware, please don't buy into the whiners.

Sounds like you're whining. What are you gonna do when they allow macros? Whine and quit? :rolleyes:

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Whenever you create a WoW clone (and this game is 100% a WoW clone), you better be sure that all of native functionalities that are present in WoW better be present in your clone. Don't try to get cute with a proven system (i.e. reliance on daily quests for gear progression; that's an area BW tried to get "cute" at by re-designing it and they miserably failed at it) that functions to make your game unique.

The exclusions of macros and add-ons are one of the primary reasons this game cannot be taken seriously by any self-respected and long-term MMO player.

This game is a filler for many (myself included) and will jump ship at the first opporunity AKA when a better game comes out (GW2 and Diablo 3).

Edited by lollermittens

Macros would be helpful with clearing up bars, especially for skill intensive classes like Juggernaught. Fact is, macro building is part of skill of playing games. If you study your skills, know what skills work well together, and can write a macro based off that, you are increasing your playing ability. All macros would do is increase quality of life. Mods or addons can be abused for sure, but I wish people would stop lumping macros in with that. Macros are harmless.

You're an idiot and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Whenever you create a WoW clone (and this game is 100% a WoW clone), you better be sure that all of native functionalities that are present in WoW better be present in your clone. Don't try to get cute with a proven system (i.e. reliance on daily quests for gear progression; that's an area BW tried to get "cute" at by re-designing it and they miserably failed at it) that functions to make your game unique.

The exclusions of macros and add-ons are one of the primary reasons this game cannot be taken seriously for any serious and long-term MMO player.

This game is a filler for many (myself included) and will jump ship at the first opporunity AKA when a better game comes out (GW2 and Diablo 3).

Funny, I dont recall seeing Onyxia or gnomes... do you know what a clone is? Do you know what percentages are?

Also, as far as I am aware, GW2 wont have macros or addons.

Edited by lunabaguna

Funny, I dont recall seeing Onyxia or gnomes... do you know what a clone is? Do you know what percentages are?

Are you seriously going to argue that his game differs from WoW? The developers themselves said they would follow the WoW model.

And of course it's not a clone in the literal sense. I'm talking in terms of gameplay and overall mechanics.

Edited by lollermittens

The stupidest arguments are the ones that say anything that wow ever did is bad.

Dumbest things I've ever heard. 90% of what wow did is good.

And it's also hilarious to see people say this isn't a WoW knock off, when it in fact is, it's just missing half of the content.