Quake Animation

MasterOWo

I personally am quite ok with Force Quake, but lots of my friends are complaining. So, I want to give a suggestion.

Forcequake

Channeled: 6 seconds Force: 100 Range: 30m

Channels the Force into the ground at the target location, causing it to quake and tremble. All enemies within 8 meters of the target location are struck for 1626 - 1818 kinetic damage over 6 seconds and knocked off balance, reducing movement speed by 30%. In addition, standard and weak targets have a 33% chance to be knocked down by the quake each second.

The idea is that instead of an earthquake, the sage makes a sort of whirlwind, with lots of little objects maybe swirling around. I can't really think of a good name, but it can be vortex or something.

The description says that enemies are knocked of balance and movement speed is reduced. In this animation, it would make sense that it would be harder to move in a whirlwind.

The description also says that weak and standerd units have a chance to get knocked down. In my idea, instead of being knocked down, they could start spinning using the same animation that SI's stun has.

Thanks for reading!

I personally am quite ok with Force Quake, but lots of my friends are complaining. So, I want to give a suggestion.

Forcequake

Channeled: 6 seconds Force: 100 Range: 30m

Channels the Force into the ground at the target location, causing it to quake and tremble. All enemies within 8 meters of the target location are struck for 1626 - 1818 kinetic damage over 6 seconds and knocked off balance, reducing movement speed by 30%. In addition, standard and weak targets have a 33% chance to be knocked down by the quake each second.

The idea is that instead of an earthquake, the sage makes a sort of whirlwind, with lots of little objects maybe swirling around. I can't really think of a good name, but it can be vortex or something.

The description says that enemies are knocked of balance and movement speed is reduced. In this animation, it would make sense that it would be harder to move in a whirlwind.

The description also says that weak and standerd units have a chance to get knocked down. In my idea, instead of being knocked down, they could start spinning using the same animation that SI's stun has.

Thanks for reading!

Force Whirlwind or Force Zephyr....

My problem with Forcequake comes in when you have multiple sages quaking, say in mass pvp. There is no way to tell which sage is doing which quake. While you are channeling quake, you have two little whirlwinds by you. Why not throw those whirlwinds into the quake area during the channel? But I agree, the animation needs something. And I would prefer that something made it clear which sage was doing which quake.

Are they complaining because they think its underwhelming or because it shakes the screen of everybody in the area?