Targeting For healing

For those worried about addons, a large part of the issue could be resolved by simply allowing mouse-over macros. Full addons would not be required.

I fully agree that this is a priority issue to resolve before the endgame scene becomes a major focus for the majority of players. Even if the macro system is simple and trimmed down, getting it in earlier will have a significant impact on the game.

Edited by Faynes

No addon to make healing easier? Tons of addons you can just customize so all you do is click the person on grid (or similar) with a key binding through the addon, which starts healing right away. If that does not make healer easier (ridiculously so) then I don't know what makes it easier.

With mouserover macro - observer situation, select heal target, move your mouse to target frame, use heal.

Without mouseover macro - observer situation, select heal target, move your mouse to target frame, _click on that frame_, use heal.

So that useless click is a skill?

And without that useless click healing is ridiculously easier?

Wow.

With mouserover macro - observer situation, select heal target, move your mouse to target frame, use heal.

Without mouseover macro - observer situation, select heal target, move your mouse to target frame, _click on that frame_, use heal.

So that useless click is a skill?

And without that useless click healing is ridiculously easier?

Wow.

If having to observe and click/F-cycle through and then use your heal causes your group to die, well, "wow" back at you.

Didn't mean to sound like an arse, but there's (in my opinion) no problem with healing and dps'ing. At least not for me, can't stress this enough. I wouldn't mind target of target, but that's another thing.