Pending completed quests

Evets_

Hello there!

I tryed sending a ticked to have an official answer to this question but the automated email answer was really disappointing (and actually wasn't almost related :p) so i'll try post my question here and see if any player can help me.

Is there a time/number limit for the pending completed quests? To be clear, i mean when you complete a quests but avoid taking the reward leaving the "1 pending" icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. Can i, say, complete 30 quests and get the reward, say, a month later all together or is there any kind of limit?

Thanks

I found that there's a limit - number, not time.

Basically all of my companions were off on missions, and I had several quests that all had companion rewards - so I wanted to wait for them to get back before deciding which reward to take.

I *think* that I had 3 pending - and at that point it wouldn't let me hand in another quest. (it was either 3 or 5 - a surprising low number whatever it was).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.