BioWare & Nvidia: Let me get this straight . . .

mikules

So we're not getting support from Nvidia for the game because the two companies have not come to an agreement to place the Nvidia logo on the game?

I have Nvidia, and I'm not a fan of their company due to a lot of their corporate tactics, but players have to suffer due to this argument between the two?

This is simply wrong

Edited by mikules

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're not getting support from Nvidia for the game because the two companies have not come to an agreement to place the Nvidia logo on the game?

I have Nvidia, and I'm not a fan of their company due to a lot of their corporate tactics, but players have to suffer due to this argument between the two?

This is simply wrong

Nivida wants to replace the imperial logo with their logo.

This is simply wrong

If that's true, I'll never buy another Nvidia card.

If i'm not mistaken. The latest update to drivers that they came out with has improved performance in SWTOR.

I don't have a Nvidia card but this is what everyone in my guild is saying.

I cant see any mention of ToR on the latest drivers notes??

Or are we talking Beta drivers here?

If i'm not mistaken. The latest update to drivers that they came out with has improved performance in SWTOR.

There is nothing in their patch notes (NVIDIA's) that says this.

Sadly I got screwed with 295 on my 580GTX and had to roll back to 290.

Trying to play a youtube video makes my TV 'adjust' to a nice blue tint (and saw it happen once while I was in SWTOR) so after about an hour of that, they came off. And as with all things like this, no place to go for help, only places to go to be berated and bullied. :o

If that's true, I'll never buy another biowarea game.

:)

So you think that every game that comes out should have Nvidia's logo on the website or not get supported?

The OP's statement wouldn't be limited to SWTOR. It would be ALL games.

None the less, source please OP.

yup, fixed all and i mean all my ilum issues on my work pc.

There was also nothing in the patch notes that said "Cool new blue tint for people who use big TVs as their monitor when watching Youtube videos! You are welcome!" :rolleyes:

Wow, thank you for saying this cuz i was just about to install the new drivers. But if its gonna blue tint my 55in tv then eff all that noise.

This is simply wrong

It's also almost certainly incorrect.

Haven't tried the new version yet, but will tonight.

The only place SWTOR is mentioned in the release notes for the driver version 295.73

is on page 24 in the PDF under "Application issues":

removed :)

Edit: Sorry, quote removed (didn't see the word "knights") :)

Edited by Massimoto

This is completely false; currently Nvidia is working with Bioware to not only improve performance (as can be demonstrated by the last patch) but also improve the 3D vision experience.

I really wish people would stop making up things to bash Bioware with...try legitimate issues you will get more mileage in your QQ's. :rolleyes:

Wow, thank you for saying this cuz i was just about to install the new drivers. But if its gonna blue tint my 55in tv then eff all that noise.

Well, you could be fine, but this is what happened to me. Mine is a Sony KDL-46XBR9. Your mileage may vary.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.