Server merging?

Shinod

Hi all, as all the WoWers are gone from the first mass population month, i've noticed that some servers like Dune Bantha have few people despite of The Red Eclipse wich has a good population health, (my main is on Dune Bantha and don't want to level 45 again with the same char and have many alts), usually mid range planets have 15 people as spike on the best hour range, I think this issue happens on other less populated servers aswell, I think that sooner better than later should be a server merge because an MMO is all about playing with people, so my question to BioWare is when can we expect server merges?

Hi all, as all the WoWers are gone from the first mass population month, i've noticed that some servers like Dune Bantha have few people despite of The Red Eclipse wich has a good population health, (my main is on Dune Bantha and don't want to level 45 again with the same char and have many alts), usually mid range planets have 15 people as spike on the best hour range, I think this issue happens on other less populated servers aswell, I think that sooner better than later should be a server merge because an MMO is all about playing with people, so my question to BioWare is when can we expect server merges?

Could not post on the topic that is on the first page that is the same as yours?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=233108

In before thread is closed!