Cademimu flashpoint armor drop question.

ThroughVictory

I've taken a liking to some armor that drops from Cademimu for us inquisitors. The armors name is _____ of Volatile Force. What i'm asking is, is there any piece of the armor that rarely drops? and if you have the entire set of armor, how many times did you do the flashpoint? Thanks! Edited by ThroughVictory

• 10 months later...
I've been farming this flashpoint for months to try to complete the "Volatile Force" set with no luck on the gloves or boots. Most of the farming I do is solo and every once in a while I've been able to solicit the help of a guildmate (same class) to try to improve the drop rate but I don't think I have ever seen them drop across any of my toons. It's a shame because I really like the look of all the sets (imperial side) that drop from this flashpoint. Kudos to the artists responsible for the sets available from Cademimu. I'm also trying to get the gloves for the Bounty Hunter set but have not seen those drop either. From my experience, the pieces with the lowest (rarest) drop rate are the gloves and boots of Volatile Force, gloves for the Cademimu Ranger set (BH/Trooper), and boots for the medium STR armor (name escapes me at the moment).