SERVER transfer ready,but only for....

iloveicarly

so on march 1st your allowed to server transfer if your Asian and want to go to an Asian server. so this tell me that server transfer is almost finished!,BW can you please give us server transfer.We don't want server merges so don't waste time on it! take some time to perfect it and ill resubb and you will keep alot more subs too because this is a Great game ;) best of luck iloveicarly.

so on march 1st your allowed to server transfer if your Asian and want to go to an Asian server. so this tell me that server transfer is almost finished!,BW can you please give us server transfer.We don't want server merges so don't waste time on it! take some time to perfect it and ill resubb and you will keep alot more subs too because this is a Great game ;) best of luck iloveicarly.

actually a great number of people would like to see mergers... very very few if any servers get to "heavy" status anymore so basically cut the server number in half and boom you got all solid pop server instead of some of wastelands they have now.

Speak for yourself, not the community.

actually a great number of people would like to see mergers... very very few if any servers get to "heavy" status anymore so basically cut the server number in half and boom you got all solid pop server instead of some of wastelands they have now.

Right now in EU there are twice the number of heavy servers as light.

Is 11 "very very few" to you?

just merge the servers.

snd out emails, and say... "you are moving, have a nice day."

As long as my email says "everyone is merging 'to' your server, so no sweat, you get to keep your name and the people with your name got much uglier emails" then I'm all for it.

Sorry to be greedy, but I'm all happy with everything, right up until you take my name away from me.

But I promise I won't drop an "I'm leaving" thread on you when I get prison handled, I'll just go quietly. :o

Hey, everybody! We already have a great discussion thread dedicated to talking about server transfers. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=34745

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!