I can handle the initial queue...

Shaex

Honestly, they are just trying to fill servers instead of releasing a ton of them. Some MMos have gone the route of making a ton of servers then merging them together... I personally don't like that way of launching. SWTOR appears to try and maxing out servers before releasing new ones to build big communities. This should all straighten itself out once everyone is in game, and things are balanced. Just wait and things should get much smoother.

Honestly, they are just trying to fill servers instead of releasing a ton of them. Some MMos have gone the route of making a ton of servers then merging them together... I personally don't like that way of launching. SWTOR appears to try and maxing out servers before releasing new ones to build big communities. This should all straighten itself out once everyone is in game, and things are balanced. Just wait and things should get much smoother.

I have no problem with the queue, I have a problem with waiting for 45 mins, then the game crashing and I have to wait again.

I have no problem with the queue, I have a problem with waiting for 45 mins, then the game crashing and I have to wait again.

This has happened to me twice today. I understand that my internet connection is shoddy, but still, give a guy a break.

But what about dc's, game crash, pc crash - to bad buddy your fked get to the back of the queue.

If this happens to me (not in till 16th) the first thing I'll do is try and figure out why I was crashing or what the problem is so I can fix it and not worry about it anymore. During beta I didn't have any DC's, PC/Game crashes at all so it will be nice to see how this goes.