My left cheek still burns...

Ocye

GameStop said they were out of early access codes. They just sent me one two days ago. But I did what BioWare asked which was pre order early. Does that mean I should be one of the last to get in because of BioWare's faulty system?

I don't know. I wouldn't even be angry if I had really pre-ordered late.

GameStop said they were out of early access codes. They just sent me one two days ago. But I did what BioWare asked which was pre order early. Does that mean I should be one of the last to get in because of BioWare's faulty system?

This is Gamestop's fault, especially if they didn't warn you beforehand they were out, and yours, from preordering from them when they were out of codes. BioWare has no fault in this.

its amazing what people will blame BW for....

You did redeem your early access code, yes?

I've redeemed my code, and it let me download the client. However im still gettting the 'Redeem your code now!' message when I log into the forums... I re-enter the code and it says 'This code has already been redeemed!'.

However its still not 'TICKED' off on my list of things to do... go figure.

Anyone else getting this issue? Is my code really redeemed? ;o

Bioware designed the whole broken system to begin with, so yes, it all goes back to them.

Half assed, poorly implemented and so very lazy, which is weird when you think about how much time and effort went into polishing the game.

The blame lies with GameStop. Many people had these issues with GameStop, EBGames, Best Buy, and probably several others. There isn't anything Bioware could have done about this. It sucks, I know, but you should get in within the next couple days most likely.

I've redeemed my code, and it let me download the client. However im still gettting the 'Redeem your code now!' message when I log into the forums... I re-enter the code and it says 'This code has already been redeemed!'.

That checkbox is for the launch code which if you pre ordered you will receive when you get your actual copy of the game. If you go into your my account and check your code history I will bet it says your EGA code is submitted.

Bioware designed the whole broken system to begin with, so yes, it all goes back to them.

Half assed, poorly implemented and so very lazy, which is weird when you think about how much time and effort went into polishing the game.

Pre order codes are not designed by BioWare, they've been around for quite a while. You could have easily ordered from somewhere else that hadn't sold out.

No, that code is for the pre-order. You get a separate product key later on. If your account shows "ready to patch", and not "ready to play", then you don't have access yet.