which character deserves a mini-serie

marcheprime

There were a lot of rumors about some mini-series about star wars for ages. we always expect George Lucas will found or direct a minie serie,unfortunatly he hasn't done so far.

But the question is, which character deserve a minie serie!

give yours advices,perhaps George will read:D

i do love a mini-serie about Boba Fett..of course.

ps:some talented fans did awsome videos on the web wich could be a good subject too: Imperial Military Personnal Stories for exemple.

There were a lot of rumors about some mini-series about star wars for ages. we always expect George Lucas will found or direct a minie serie,unfortunatly he hasn't done so far.

But the question is, which character deserve a minie serie!

give yours advices,perhaps George will read:D

i do love a mini-serie about Boba Fett..of course.

ps:some talented fans did awsome videos on the web wich could be a good subject too: Imperial Military Personnal Stories for exemple.

Obi-wan

I have kept up with it since he started talking about it when rots ended. Here are the facts

A. its going to be out in 2015-2016 (maybe longer) they are waiting for tech to get cheaper.

B. It will be set between episodes 3 and 4

C. the main character will not be a force user.

All signs point to Boba Fett.

Edited by Aralt

I have kept up with it since he started talking about it when rots ended. Here are the facts

A. its going to be out in 2015-2016 (maybe longer) they are waiting for tech to get cheaper.

B. It will be set between episodes 3 and 4

C. the main character will not be a force user.

All signs point to Boba Fett.

I remember seeing somewhere online (I don't remember where, and it was probably just a rumor) that the main character will be Boba Fett.

I would rather see a full series instead of just a mini-series. But, for a mini-series I would like to see something around the beginning of the Rebel forces. With Mon mothma, Crix madine, Jan Dadoona, Garm Bel ibis?

For a full series I would rather see something akin to Firefly. A ship Captain who has no big objective beyond keeping his ship going and his crew alive but with several people on his ship that have other objectives. A force sensitive or Jedi padawan who is trying to learn how to use their abilities or an older Jedi who is just trying to stay low. A Rebel agent and a Rebel sympathizer who use their time on the ship and its travels to support the Rebellion but are unaware of each other. Someone just trying to get away from their past (ex-military or intelligence, father of a Jedi who was killed, ex-criminal who is tying to make a new life, ect). The series could spend a fair amount of time around just "life" (interstellar travel, dealing with pirates or other criminals, ect) with some of the different personal objectives intruding and a few times a series of episodes (story arc) involving a particular character or characters.

Based on the info above, (2015-2016, between Ep. 3-4, non-force user) it could be Han Solo. He is the one guy we haven't gotten anything on in the prequels.

You'd have to find a Ford look alike that can act, Most likley outcome would be 400 internet cribabies spending thousands of hours in redbull fueled online hateposting marathons.

No matter what comes out the same ppl will rage online about it for years.

You'd have to find a Ford look alike that can act, Most likley outcome would be 400 internet cribabies spending thousands of hours in redbull fueled online hateposting marathons.

No matter what comes out the same ppl will rage online about it for years.

QFT.

Some people have said Ryan Reynolds, but I just don't see it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.