Really? Server not available after 1 1/2 hour queue?

SingedKitty

Queue'd for 1 1/2 hours, finally get down to 0 and get the error "server not available, try again later". Annnd, kick back to end of queue--652.

So, I come to the forum to see what's up and why yes, there's a helpful sticky suggesting that if your server is full, try another.

I WOULD LOVE TO, BUT YOU PUT MY GUILD ON THIS FREAKIN SERVER AND NOW I CAN"T PLAY ON IT!!!!!

Couldn't be more pissed. I've played nearly every MMO since they were all text and this is the worst launch experience I've had since the original Everquest crashed every time you zoned.

Come on people, get this together!

Did you play WoW for release? It was much worse. Everything was queued for vanilla launch, as well the first two expansion launches. The game isn't even out yet. The reason they are staggering the invites is to get this remedied before launch day.. If you don't like dealing with queues and server crashes, wait until a little bit after launch.

I'm not trying to troll you, I'm just being honest. New games have issues. Deal with it, or wait for them to get fixed.

Queue'd for 1 1/2 hours, finally get down to 0 and get the error "server not available, try again later". Annnd, kick back to end of queue--652.

So, I come to the forum to see what's up and why yes, there's a helpful sticky suggesting that if your server is full, try another.

I WOULD LOVE TO, BUT YOU PUT MY GUILD ON THIS FREAKIN SERVER AND NOW I CAN"T PLAY ON IT!!!!!

Couldn't be more pissed. I've played nearly every MMO since they were all text and this is the worst launch experience I've had since the original Everquest crashed every time you zoned.

Come on people, get this together!

Wait i thought wave ea was to make this not happen... Instead it has made the situation more severe because people might reroll after 2hrs of playing but doubt they will have 2 days. High Five!

Dont worry your que will be worst tomorrow when the rest of those people get on to the server to play with their guilds.

Wait i thought wave ea was to make this not happen... Instead it has made the situation more severe because people might reroll after 2hrs of playing but doubt they will have 2 days. High Five!

Dont worry your que will be worst tomorrow when the rest of those people get on to the server to play with their guilds.

As to your signature, WoW queues were upward of 2 hours during WotLK launch. I think you guys can deal with 30-45 minutes.

Did you play WoW for release? It was much worse. Everything was queued for vanilla launch, as well the first two expansion launches. The game isn't even out yet. The reason they are staggering the invites is to get this remedied before launch day.. If you don't like dealing with queues and server crashes, wait until a little bit after launch.

I'm not trying to troll you, I'm just being honest. New games have issues. Deal with it, or wait for them to get fixed.

Yes, I did play WoW at launch, and no it wasn't this bad. I didn't even bat an eye at the long queue until I had to start over but thanks for your perspective.

As to your signature, WoW queues were upward of 2 hours during WotLK launch. I think you guys can deal with 30-45 minutes.

Don't forget the constant server maintenances and server crashes and half day long "*** is going on" forum cries when no one from blizz responded as to why no one could play

Yes, I did play WoW at launch, and no it wasn't this bad. I didn't even bat an eye at the long queue until I had to start over but thanks for your perspective.

You don't have to start over.. Bioware just added 8 new servers a few minutes ago. The queues will clear up in a day or two.