Flirting in game...

Moofausa

So after browsing the real life pic thread for about sixty pages waiting for the servers to come up I've come to realize that anyone who flirts with a girl in-game is crazy.

Seriously... I think a 40 year old man sitting behind the screen is probably a better scenario then flirting with a female.

jesus.

Where have you been hiding? This is the scenario every since the internet was born and has nothing to do with gaming. It IS kind of pathetic to think that a person would even consider flirting with a cartoon and you should look at your own life and think about leaving the house so you can see what's on the other side of the glass.

So after browsing the real life pic thread for about sixty pages waiting for the servers to come up I've come to realize that anyone who flirts with a girl in-game is crazy.

Seriously... I think a 40 year old man sitting behind the screen is probably a better scenario then flirting with a female.

jesus.

You must also realize there are fundamental differences between the way men and women browse and conduct themselves online.

Women and girls are normally taught to be reserved and private from an early age. Given the overwhelming number of men and boys who play these games, a woman with any experience with MMOs --and the subsequent and unspoken harassment that comes with it-- is more than likely to avoid posting her face for all to see.

Given the overwhelming number of men and boys who play these games, a woman with any experience with MMOs --and the subsequent and unspoken harassment that comes with it-- is more than likely to avoid posting her face for all to see.

You mean, some guy might go through, oh, sixty pages of the real-life picture thread looking for his next ... I guess "flirting opportunity" is what we're calling it now? :D